EA Forums - Banner

Android Update available

not available for me yet but from the recent posts i might just wait as it seems to be screwing up a bit

Replies

• andyseidem34
    102 posts
    edited January 2014
    Yeah, android updated. Leaving Christmas lights on. Looks beautiful.
  • irishladsoca
    398 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    android update in play store..you may need to restart your device to get it to appear.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited January 2014
    android update in play store..you may need to restart your device to get it to appear.

yer that worked, it's weird seeing that normal loading screen again
  • monza64
    9 posts
    edited January 2014
    Finally the snow is gone. I hate snow, its enough with the white stuff outside my house.
  • MysteryZombie
    42 posts
    edited January 2014
    monza64 wrote:
    Finally the snow is gone. I hate snow, its enough with the white stuff outside my house.

Try updating life and the snow outside your house may go away too!
  • monza64
    9 posts
    edited January 2014
    I've tried that but failed to find the correct button.
  • privateers69
    33 posts
    edited January 2014
    For the post earlier about the Christmas lights still up. You can take them off yourself. Just click on the building and select which skin you want.

Never mind.. Just reread the post misunderstood. Thought you meant "it" was leaving the Christmas lights on.
  • andyseidem34
    102 posts
    edited January 2014
    For the post earlier about the Christmas lights still up. You can take them off yourself. Just click on the building and select which skin you want.

Never mind.. Just reread the post misunderstood. Thought you meant "it" was leaving the Christmas lights on.

my first Christmas on this game so will be admiring my decorations for awhile before storing them. May keep the lights up year round like my husband does on our home.
  • irishma619148
    88 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Still no indication of an update on Android but I haven't resarted yet. Ran my last 10 tokens got 3 money and earn a another token which was another gift card :-)
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Still no indication of an update on Android but I haven't resarted yet. Ran my last 10 tokens got 3 money and earn a another token which was another gift card :-)

Have you visited the Play Store? It's there.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I cant seem to find the update either for my feeder town.
    All I can see is 4.6.0

What is the right android update? I'm using the green 1 store.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!