EA Forums - Banner

Character finder

Mine worked fine.

Replies

• actorguy73
    21 posts
    edited January 2014
    Had this issue since last week. Was hoping the update might address it. Nope.
  • soapy_84
    67 posts
    edited January 2014
    actorguy73 wrote:
    Had this issue since last week. Was hoping the update might address it. Nope.

Its so annoying as I can't be bothered really playing at the moment seen as there is no update but would happily log in every day for 24h jobs just to keep racking up the money.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I've had no problem with the locator. Not sure what could be causing the trouble.
  • meakin1902
    13 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'm having this exact same problem as of this morning. It started BEFORE I updated. The update hasn't corrected the issue. The window is there, it lights up when you tap it, but doesn't do anything. I'm amazed at how reliant I've become on this thing.

Have tried hard closing the app, restarting phone, etc. I haven't deleted the app and reinstalled yet (sounds like it didn't address your issue so I'll wait).

If you figure out how to resolve the problem please let us know! It's super frustrating not to have it now that I'm used to it.

Also on an iPhone 5s
  • just_glyding
    191 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    My character locator stopped working during the Christmas event. I lodged a ticket with ea and they 'fixed' it by rolling my Springfield back to the start of the Christmas event.

I lost about half my wheel prizes (other half were in my inventory) and all land bought/decorating done over the previous 2-3 weeks (I had been buying one block of land per day).

In the end I played on and won the wheel prizes back, but yeah, be careful what you wish for...
  • sam4a
    3 posts
    edited January 2014
    Lots of short threads on this. I have the problem, too. It seems to be linked to Origin accounts and not devices as my wife's game behaves properly. Mine stopped working during the Xmas event and I too hoped that it would be fixed in this new update. I have contacted EA now and we'll see what happens
    Sam4a
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    My character locator stopped working during the Christmas event. I lodged a ticket with ea and they 'fixed' it by rolling my Springfield back to the start of the Christmas event.
    That's how you lost your prizes?? Eek! :shock:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.