EA Forums - Banner

Ice God

2Next

Replies

• Dalekbuster523
    911 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    You should have stored it like I did. Then you would still have it.
    The Real Dalekbuster523, Coming Soon to Nethersphere Online
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    You should have stored it like I did. Then you would still have it.

And you lose the bonus percentage by storing it.
  • slivdawg77
    422 posts
    edited January 2014
    Shortyy01 wrote:
    I wish the Ice God didn't melt because I really liked having it in front of my Buddhist Temple.

How come those melt but the ice statues from other updates did not?
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    slivdawg77 wrote:
    Shortyy01 wrote:
    I wish the Ice God didn't melt because I really liked having it in front of my Buddhist Temple.

How come those melt but the ice statues from other updates did not?

The million dollar question.
  • jointfx
    13 posts
    edited January 2014
    Shortyy01 wrote:

Why would you put a Hindu god in front of a Buddhist temple?

Anyone wondering why the snow sculptures melted but the ice sculpture didnt should think really hard about it. Makes perfect sense that one was carved for a party at a mansion and the others were made of snow, in the winter time.

I put it in front of the Buddhist temple too, although it is two different religions, but what other choice do u have? It sort of fits regardless

Does anyone know if the multiplier associated with the ice god is still good even though it's melted?
  • hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited January 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Since there hasn't been an actual Buddha statue released, and there's no Hindu temple in Tapped Out, putting the ice god in front of the Buddhist temple is a fairly sound decorating decision.

I heard this argument here often enough, yet it still reminds me of Reverend Lovejoy referring to Apu's religion as 'miscallaneous'.
    :roll:
    I like how you ignore all the stuff I said about the common symbolism between the two religions (Buddhism having originated in India and all) and how the "ice god" could be any number of different symbols/deities from both religions, just because you think the "miscellaneous" comment is just so hilarious. This is the second time you've done this after I outlined some of the similarities of symbols and how many different things have been depicted with multiple arms.

(Also, I still find it kind of sad and amusing that so many people put the golden calf by the temple without batting an eye, even though the idea of the sacred cow is very Hindu and is not one of the things that migrated to Buddhism, yet I see multiple objections to putting the ice god with the temple.)

Whoops, I put the golden calf at Cletus', because it's a cow so he belongs on a farm, right? If I'm not in <insert your version of Heaven here> when you get there, it will probably be because of stuff like this...
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

(Also, I still find it kind of sad and amusing that so many people put the golden calf by the temple without batting an eye, even though the idea of the sacred cow is very Hindu and is not one of the things that migrated to Buddhism, yet I see multiple objections to putting the ice god with the temple.)

Whoops, I put the golden calf at Cletus', because it's a cow so he belongs on a farm, right? If I'm not in <insert your version of Heaven here> when you get there, it will probably be because of stuff like this...
    Naaah, cow at a farm makes perfect sense to me! (I put it by the knowledgeum, because it looked like art to me. And I'm sure it looks pretty good by the temple, I just find it kind of weird how many people are now hollering about how we shouldn't put a Hindu symbol in front of the Buddhist temple.)
    You're a sweetheart, hipmama, I'm sure any version of heaven would be glad to have you.
  • hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited January 2014
    :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!