EA Forums - Banner

How was it for you(Poll)

reo19uk552 wrote:
For me the xmas update was really fun at first but just seemed to drag on and become all about the wheel!

I agree.

Replies

• nwyatt15
    88 posts
    edited January 2014
    I enjoyed the update and the wheel could have been better implemented
  • reo19uk552
    200 posts
    edited January 2014
    yeah think the wheel was the main let down! Just felt like it was a mad week followed by 3 or so weeks of very little!

Well until my very last spin before updating when I finally got the claus co i been trying to get for 3 weeks!
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    I thought it was a great event overall. It was simple for the casual player to complete. More devout players had plenty to do to clear the wheel. Most of us walked away with over 30 free gifts!
  • DarkSamus75
    441 posts
    edited January 2014
  • jennylynj21
    1305 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    There needs to be good except for the constant whining threads on the forum choice.
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I thought it was pretty fun.... at first

However, after all the prizes were collected and the wheel was cleared it became a big bore. It became a chore to click on all the presents and gift cards. The countless threads of everyone complaining about the wheel was also REALLY irritating. I am just glad it's finally over.
  • stevieort
    604 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    A really good update, but, man, that wheel was a grind. Last item won on 1/13 after getting 142k in gift cards, and only because EA graciously adjusted the odds.. Pushed myself to hit the 150k gift card mark. Now I'm exhausted from all that grinding. :?
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm going to miss all the threads on the Wheel, how it was crooked, vulgar and downright cheap. but I cleared it
  • btgabbard
    57 posts
    edited January 2014
    nwyatt15 wrote:
    I enjoyed the update and the wheel could have been better implemented
    Agreed!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!