EA Forums - Banner

Tokens: Spin 'Em If Ya Got 'Em

ice god pays out a nice bonus to your multiplier as do some of the snowmen so storing them is not a good idea

Replies

• madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Very disappointed to hear the Present Depot no longer controls your landing zone. Why did they take that out? Without that function, the decoration itself is an eyesore.
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    what about the corn?
    the big four? do they reset?
    i dont want to download the update right away. if i can get a few more handshakes ill take them.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    what about the corn?
    i dont want to download the update right away. if i can get a few more handshakes ill take them.

No reset.
  • Topher0220
    83 posts
    edited January 2014
    Right I just got my corn two days ago and would not be very happy if its gone!
  • Topher0220
    83 posts
    edited January 2014
    fastdan1 wrote:
    what about the corn?

No reset.

You answered as I was typing!!! Thanks
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    fastdan1 wrote:
    what about the corn?

No reset.
    thanks neighbor.
    ill update and visit your town directly.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    fastdan1 wrote:
    what about the corn?

No reset.
    thanks neighbor.
    ill update and visit your town directly.

Unfortunately I have nothing good to tap at the moment. I lost my SP Tile a long time ago. I'm currently growing corn. And I just screwed up and tapped the last handshake on Channel 6.

But I just tapped your corn and stage.
  • indieauthorALH
    240 posts
    edited January 2014
    Ice God solution: I parked it in front of my snow plow. It just looks like a little pile of melting snow there.
  • dreamweapon1
    11 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    49 spins before updating - done! Thanks OP.
  • Pseudonumon
    101 posts
    edited January 2014
    Spun all 93 tokens I had stocked up, what a pain, didn't track how much money I got, but the gift cards kept adding up and giving me more spins, seemed like it would never end. Over 120,000 gift cards now in the landfill!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!