EA Forums - Banner

Deleting friends on iPad after update 14th jan

I read on some forum (not this one) that its now impossible to remove Origin friends through the game, but that doesn't sound right. If it is, you may need to install Origin on your PC.

Replies

• LouiseBradwell
    117 posts
    edited January 2014
    Haven't been on my laptop for years, it was on its last legs then lol

Well I can see this causing a lot of angry posts for iPad and iPhone users !!!
  • katielt
    19 posts
    edited January 2014
    I have an iPad too. Go to your origin friends list. Click on their name. Then profile. Under the plus side is remove friend
  • LouiseBradwell
    117 posts
    edited January 2014
    The option has been removed with the update you no longer have the list !!!
  • quueenellie
    7 posts
    edited January 2014
    I have an iphone and can't delete friends either. Someone mentioned using a PC to delete friends. Is that possible?
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    The easiest way for me was downloading the EA Scrabble game.. with your origin email and password your friendlist appears Exactly how it did on tapped out before this update

Im running around quite a bit and on my phone a lot. This works best plus who doesnt like a game of scrabble
  • quueenellie
    7 posts
    edited January 2014
    Thanks CoffeeMars! It worked :D
  • ericborovay
    104 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Thank you CoffeeMars!! That helped so much, I rarely use a computer anymore. Unfortunately now EA knows we found a way around being forced to use a computer.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    You're welcome. I also don't spend much time near a PC..
  • Roxy80877
    6 posts
    edited January 2014
    CoffeeMars wrote:
    The easiest way for me was downloading the EA Scrabble game.. with your origin email and password your friendlist appears Exactly how it did on tapped out before this update

Im running around quite a bit and on my phone a lot. This works best plus who doesnt like a game of scrabble

Thanks for the tip! Since the update, I thought my only recourse for managing my friend list was to install origin on my laptop. I find it odd that it's no longer an in-game option, but I've been meaning to download scrabble (I'm more of a words with friends gal) for a bit so this works out nicely :D
  • lisaaguiar21
    57 posts
    edited January 2014
    That worked awesome! Thank you!
  • TappingMan
    69 posts
    edited January 2014
    The scrabble trick tip is a sticky at the top of the forum....
  • DarGod96
    1 posts
    edited January 2014
    How do i do this for iphone 4s ? Like i wanna remove some neighbours ob the simpsons tapped out
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!