EA Forums - Banner

What will happen to the gift bags?

If it's like the Halloween update you won't be able to visit a town that has already updated. :cry:

Replies

• nickjuly4
    38 posts
    edited January 2014
    jfcal2005 wrote:
    So I havent updated yet, as i'm still missing claus co...
    just wondering if i'm dropping gift bags in towns that have already updated, what is going to happen?
    are my neighbours going to see them and get cash or xp out of them?
    has anyone tried?

Unfortunately, you wont be able to visit the towns of any friends who have, for whatever reason, updated. It will just give your an error message saying "*neighbor's name* has a newer content than you. It's update time!" Also when you update your ClausCo gift cards reset to 0.

s28cpy.png
  • jfcal2005
    52 posts
    edited January 2014
    oh ok.. i just tried to switch to a neighbours town using the bottom arrows and just got kicked out, back to the neighbourhood screen :thumbdown: :thumbdown: gonna be difficult to get enough gift cards now.. most of them have updated already :(
  • nickjuly4
    38 posts
    edited January 2014
    jfcal2005 wrote:
    oh ok.. i just tried to switch to a neighbours town using the bottom arrows and just got kicked out, back to the neighbourhood screen :thumbdown: :thumbdown: gonna be difficult to get enough gift cards now.. most of them have updated already :(

Yeah, I don't know why the quick switch arrows just don't skip any towns you can't visit instead of kicking you back into the towns screen.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!