EA Forums - Banner

What happens if ?

jfcal2005 wrote:
Let's say i've got 2 devices (I don't but I have bluestacks on my laptop)
If I update bluestacks to the newest version without snow and log in with my account
then log in with my account on my mobile phone that is not updated?
will i still be able to log in?
I really want to try out of curiosity but I still need clausco and dont want to risk losing the snow yet :mrgreen:
better not try. there is nothing new in the update.

Replies

• Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    As of right now there is nothing in the latest update to bother with most people actually are loading the entire wrong towns. Probably best to stick with snow for now.
  • toddpygensky
    583 posts
    edited January 2014
    You will just be prompted to install the update before continuing. It wont let you play on the non-updated device.
  • GZero604
    169 posts
    edited January 2014
    Once you log into your town in the new update, you won't be able to log into it on a device that's not been updated. It will say "update available I want I want" or something like that
  • nickjuly4
    38 posts
    edited January 2014
    When you update the app and start it your town will get marked as having the latest version and the Christmas version will force you to update.
  • VoiceofScully
    153 posts
    edited January 2014
    I wouldn't risk trying it. This is how some users get errors with their town. If I recall correctly this is how people (myself included) got the Krustyland debris glitch back when the Krustyland update went live. I'd play it safe and only login to devices with the same version.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!