EA Forums - Banner

New Decoration Suggestion

yes i also would like cars on the water

Replies

• annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I know everyone's been wanting to put vehicles on roads but wouldn't it be great to have some decorations on rivers too?

This would be cool! I was born without an Imagination Gene. Did you have some specific items in mind?
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'd like houses on water and trees and bushes and cabbage.
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I know everyone's been wanting to put vehicles on roads but wouldn't it be great to have some decorations on rivers too?

This would be cool! I was born without an Imagination Gene. Did you have some specific items in mind?

This is why I like you Anette. Pure snark and just a little offensiveness.
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    for the water, you could have lilypads, seaweed,docks, paddle boats, bouys, fishing nets, small watercraft-canoes or something like that
  • bahepton
    324 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    Funnily enough I was making a massive river area at the top edge of my town earlier and thought how nice water decorations would be. Like buoys or small model boats etc
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014

This is why I like you Anette. Pure snark and just a little offensiveness.

Uh oh. Well, actually I was being sorta honest there. MY concept of what decorative items to place ON a river is a bit skewed.

Here's where my husband and I take our walks. See the red circles where I circled the name of it given on Google Maps? Incidentally, the city has signs on the "bridges" over the "river", touting "Santa Clara River". Thus, inside the red circles, the name: "Santa Clara River Trail" Yep. This is the scenic "river" trail. What's left of it. And the second picture is the zoom-out of the same thing (I circled the area of the top picture in yellow) This "river" goes for miles and miles. This particular zoom-out only shows a tiny portion of the entire "river".

I'm going way out on a limb here and saying there might have possibly one day been some actual WATER in it. But I'm not sure. Because these days there ain't even one teensy little drop to be found there. NONE. Nada. Zilch. Zip. :(:(:(:(

santa_clara_river_trail.jpg

santa_clara_river_2.jpg

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • skylarkpilot
    192 posts
    edited January 2014
    A giant squid would be nice.........no real reason just think it would be funny and maybe there could be a task for the sea captain to throw harpoons at it or something. Meanwhile..........
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    A giant squid would be nice.........no real reason just think it would be funny and maybe there could be a task for the sea captain to throw harpoons at it or something. Meanwhile..........

Good idea! It would be nice for the Captain to have a sea faring task or two
  • carpediem116
    77 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    1. Put homers kiddie pool to use.
    2. Blinky
    3. Lochness Monster
    4. Nelson and Bart can have a quest to raft down a river like the Mark Twain episode.
    5. The Nuclear Debris.

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.