EA Forums - Banner

Paid for donuts?

Replies

• bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited January 2014
    No point to regrets. Unless I lost everything.

At least I'm not homeless in the game lol
  • JeremyPeake
    42 posts
    edited January 2014
    No...

You poor or something?
  • tracydudge118
    154 posts
    edited January 2014
    I buy them. It's comes out of my entertainment fund and I have no regrets. I did spend more than usual when they were on sale during the Christmas event. I have finally stopped using them to speed up tasks. That is the only thing I regret.

I also don't care if they decide to turn premium items into money purchase items like some people do. It isn't a contest between myself and my neighbors. I spend the money to make myself happy.
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    No...

You poor or something?
    Yes...
  • JeremyPeake
    42 posts
    edited January 2014
    I buy them. It's comes out of my entertainment fund and I have no regrets. I did spend more than usual when they were on sale during the Christmas event. I have finally stopped using them to speed up tasks. That is the only thing I regret.

I also don't care if they decide to turn premium items into money purchase items like some people do. It isn't a contest between myself and my neighbors. I spend the money to make myself happy.

Oof, yeah spending to speed up feels like a waste. I have no regrets personally, though considering the price of certain premium items, they can be costly...
  • JeremyPeake
    42 posts
    edited January 2014
    No...

You poor or something?
    Yes...

Cool ellipses ... ... ...
  • omgvallx3
    3 posts
    edited January 2014
    I haven't. I'm a broke college student and it's not in my budget to spend 20 or 50 bucks on donuts. Now, don't get me wrong. Do I want to? Heck yeah. If I ever get an itunes gift card, I know where it's going. Do I hate those who do? Nope.. if you can afford it, all the power to you. But I can't so.

There's also a bit of me that says if I have to spent a lot of money to enjoy a free game, it's not worth it. And while there are a few premium things I want, I'm enjoying myself quite a lot without paying at all.
  • psideresider
    218 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Well I don't mind buying them once in awhile. I've been playing since last vday, so I've gotten plenty of entertainment from the game. Even though I spend money on it, it's still cheaper than the other forms of entertainment I choose.

For example, I enjoy golf. However, even when I play a twenty dollar course, after beer, balls and tees, I end up spending around forty bucks. That's for about 4 hours of fun(or frustration depending on how I play). Also the amount of money I've spent on clubs over the years is up there. So dropping twenty once every month or two on this game is no biggie.
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I have a really good paying job which allows me to spend probably more than what I should be spending. So yeah, I pay for donuts without regrets.
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    yes i have paid for donuts, but I am very very stingy with them.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited January 2014
    A few
  • JeremyPeake
    42 posts
    edited January 2014
    I have a really good paying job which allows me to spend probably more than what I should be spending. So yeah, I pay for donuts without regrets.

I hear that...I won't divulge, but I've contributed to EA's profit quite a bit.
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited January 2014
    I buy more than I'd like to admit. I have almost maxed out one credit card, and whenever ima t a store with iTunes cards I have to buy one. All part of the addiction I suppose :oops:
  • JeremyPeake
    42 posts
    edited January 2014
    omgvallx3 wrote:
    I haven't. I'm a broke college student and it's not in my budget to spend 20 or 50 bucks on donuts. Now, don't get me wrong. Do I want to? Heck yeah. If I ever get an itunes gift card, I know where it's going. Do I hate those who do? Nope.. if you can afford it, all the power to you. But I can't so.

There's also a bit of me that says if I have to spent a lot of money to enjoy a free game, it's not worth it. And while there are a few premium things I want, I'm enjoying myself quite a lot without paying at all.

Fair, but let me ask you this: have you recently paid for anything else which is otherwise useless?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.