EA Forums - Banner

UPDATE HERE!

123457Next

Replies

• jenkynon5000
    6 posts
    edited January 2014
    got the update, level 38, homer triggered his task, but nothing has triggered since then. I've powered cycled, restarted, logged out and logged back in. Everyone is free but still wiggum won't trigger. Any thoughts???
  • Marcovarius
    558 posts
    edited January 2014
    kylstrk wrote:
    I bought the green peace boat real quick today when I saw the update this morning, but I just got home from work and it is gone! And the spot by the dock it was at is empty. And now all the level 38 stuff is gone from the purchase area. Weird.

happened to me too on one of my devices... empty everywhere i bought new content.
  • 9d51ca2b37f2d94f
    7697 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I haven't got the update on my blackberry yet.
  • moltres874
    99 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    got the update, level 38, homer triggered his task, but nothing has triggered since then. I've powered cycled, restarted, logged out and logged back in. Everyone is free but still wiggum won't trigger. Any thoughts???

Homer's first quest cycles into Blue Haired Lawyer's questline. Wiggum should start the courthouse storyline.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I love level 38 so far! I have been asking for a law content update for quite some time now and we finally got one :D I have purchased the Blue Haired Lawyer. I really like some of his tasks especially his out door task which is to Look Unimpressed. I am surprised that he dose not have any tasks at the Court House! I like having Judge Snyder in my town as well as the SF Grocery Store and the SF Court House look awesome. All four decorations have been good additions too, my favorite is the Knight boat. I am hoping they will make another law content update soon giving us Lionel Hutz and also Judge Constance Harm 8)
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    this is an old thread
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Well, here is a misleading thread on the frontpage. lol

Thought the Easter update might've arrived or something. :?
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    What idiot used an old thread like this
    Mods you should lock this
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited April 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:

Next will come the threads asking what the update is or why they didn't get it
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    ACE19711 wrote:

I give it 15 minutes.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    ACE19711 wrote:

Funny thing i was excited for a sec
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited April 2014
    Heisenberg'd
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.