EA Forums - Banner

Need feedback from active players

Does the game still work? Is anyone out there still able to play?

Replies

• Beorn666
    29 posts
    edited August 2012
    The game has been working for me for the last week or so... Before that, I had the 1 sec login then unable to connect crap ever since 3-4 days after the big update when my level 18 town was reset... Somehow, I got my level 18 town back this time...
  • slumit227
    18 posts
    edited August 2012
    I can play as Anonymous but not with my actual account.
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • kbowman672
    4 posts
    edited August 2012
    Nope have not been able to get into my account for over a week now,goes to log in then just drops off to my iPad screen .
  • Dideo1
    6 posts
    edited August 2012
    Mine was working fine since the last update was pushed out. However as of today when I log in, it tells me that "there is a level 6 town on this device. Is it yours?" Then it give me the option to look at it. Its clearly not mine, I was well into level 20 with all missions completed and over $700k in the bank and over 180 donuts. If I answer NO it tells me that I'm about to start a new town, which i DO NOT want to do. Might finally be time to delete the game from my device.
  • Tobor2000
    3 posts
    edited August 2012
    If you cant log in to your Origin account, make sure to delete and reinstall the app.
  • Vincefoy
    18 posts
    edited August 2012
    If I delete my app from my iPhone, how can I reinstall it since it is not on itunes?
  • JeeDay83
    15 posts
    edited August 2012
    Add Me : JeeDay83
  • JeeDay83
    15 posts
    edited August 2012
    Vincefoy wrote:
    If I delete my app from my iPhone, how can I reinstall it since it is not on itunes?

On you Iphone, acces apple store and go on Update section. On the top you can access all you purchases, You should be able to downlaod it from there.
  • hlantz
    2 posts
    edited August 2012
    If you get kicked out immediately after logging in to the game, try this - it worked for me and for others too:

- Close the app
    - Tap the App Store icon on your phone
    - Go to Updates (lower right corner)
    - Tap Purchased (top of the list)
    - Make sure All is selected at the top, then find "The Simpsons: Tapped Out" in the list. It should have an UPDATE icon next to it - tap that, enter your iTunes password and download the upgrade.

I've been stuck in the "login - see a glimpse of the game - then Bart"-loop for over a month now, and just got back in.
  • Vincefoy
    18 posts
    edited August 2012
    Thank you guys, my game now works better than ever. Your tips were very helpful
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6250 posts Moderator
    edited August 2012
    I have been able to play my game everyday since it launched. Only had problems for 2 days where i couldn't play. But it has been fixed since. My town is level 20 & I'm in the process of gathering enough money to build the Retirement Home, then build the Town Hall.
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited August 2012
    been playing all weekend game always worked fine
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!