EA Forums - Banner

Brockman

Because EA made it that way.

Replies

• jayjaykay00
    242 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    *whew*
    I was terrified I wouldn't get a smarta** answer.
    Ty
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    *whew*
    Ty

... Annette wipes coffee spray from screen ... ROFLMAO
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Oops. Forgot to give you info. In the FAQ section of the forum one of the pinned threads is Complete Character Task List. Have a look there. It is AWESOME info. Some characters have a task here and there for premium rates ... Like Bart's task to sneak into a movie.

Oddly, the only Brockman task listed there as premium is his Swanky Fish one.

So that doesn't answer your question, but that resource may help you a lot.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • jayjaykay00
    242 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Curiouser and curiouser. The premium tasks for nonpremium characters involve premium buildings, this task takes place in a brown house, doesn't get much less premium than that. Also it doesn't pay out premium, just more than normal. Maybe a minor glitch? Or a typo?
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    *whew*
    Ty

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    made my night
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Curiouser and curiouser. The premium tasks for nonpremium characters involve premium buildings, this task takes place in a brown house, doesn't get much less premium than that. Also it doesn't pay out premium, just more than normal. Maybe a minor glitch? Or a typo?

There's nothing saying all the same-length tasks HAVE to pay the same. During the Kirk Van Houten questline, he did menial 24 tasks for Homer and others for a really small amount. It may have been a part of the joke in the questline, but still..
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!