EA Forums - Banner

Can anyone help me with the free dounts hack ?

Have your mom give you the money to buy the donuts then they're free.

Replies

• HugGoku
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    I would like to add to the request :D
    That the trick works for those without "jailbreaking"
    Thank you very much :oops:
  • cshirleyea
    43 posts
    edited December 2012
    Do not use these forums to make requests like this.
  • damianvargas
    12 posts
    edited December 2012
    cshirleyea wrote:

I didn't know you were in charge here. What's it to you if someone wants to know a cheat? As long as the topic is related to the game it should be something to could be discussed in a.....game forum.
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited December 2012
    cshirleyea wrote:

I didn't know you were in charge here. What's it to you if someone wants to know a cheat? As long as the topic is related to the game it should be something to could be discussed in a.....game forum.

you're a moron, the person you just said that to (cshirleyea) is an EA rep- the only one here that works for EA. so yeah, he does have authority over you.
    hacking games is illegal and stigmatized, I'm surprised you didn't have 50 people screaming at you.
    ask about hacking in a HACKING forum. NOT in the game forum where everyone looks down on cheaters.
  • ThomasK323
    548 posts
    edited December 2012
    Heh, cshirleyea is in charge here.

I hadn't seen him in the forums until today or yesterday but apparently he works for EA, see the ea at the end of the name, and has access to players accounts to fix them. Than you EA for getting someone on these forums!

But this is the official site for this game and they are selling donuts, therefore hacking the game for donuts is theft. And would you really be so dense to go to Rockstar Games and start asking around for pirated copies of Max Paine 3?

As mind numbing as the number of add me threads that get started every hour or questions on subjects that are already being discussed in long threads already, going to an official site run by the gaming company and asking how to steal from that company has to be the stupidest of all.
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited December 2012
    Good way to get your account banned.
  • grimmy56789
    17 posts
    edited December 2012
    Do u work for EA??
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!