EA Forums - Banner

Mystery box awesomeness

Prev1
On more than one occasion I got a mystery box filled with a Homer Bhudda filled with a mystery box filled with a mystery box filled with a fence. Congrats on Fink's lab.

Replies

• Oatmeal832
    570 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I was happy I finally got 30 donuts from the Box yesterday - ending up with the Lab definitely tops me!
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    i got frinks from a buddha too

i spent 15 on the buddha and then won 30 donuts then i tried again and got frinks lab

so i ended up with frinks lab for free.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Nice1 made up 4 u :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    hINVHut.gif

Always nice to win something worth while :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mrnerdstrom
    207 posts
    edited January 2014
    I've been playing every day for almost a year and the best I received is lemon tree and 10 donuts once. Congrats to those that won Frink's lab.
  • SimplePlan2k8
    34 posts
    edited January 2014
    The best I've managed is Mystery Box, Mystery Box, 10 donuts

Congrats though :mrgreen:
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    Very nice :)
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Congrats! :D That's awesome!
  • Skydude252a
    70 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I got a mystery box today too! Inside mine was...

A set of 5 brown fences. The only non-awful things I have EVER gotten from a mystery box are the lemon tree, and some white fences.

Congrats to you, though.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Wow, I got $250 in today's mystery box. I could spend it on a hedge or a newspaper dispenser, but I'll just wait for the next box to get one of those. :|
  • bakeemawytoy
    78 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I've been playing every day for almost a year and the best I received is lemon tree and 10 donuts once. Congrats to those that won Frink's lab.

I was lucky enough to win his lab early in the game. Sometimes I forget he is premium!
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    While these posts about others' good fortune with the mystery box are good news, I have to say that it always bums me out. I am not trying to say "THIS IS NOT FAIR," or take anything away from the beneficiary of the good fortune, but it ALWAYS reminds me about my LACK of good fortune.

At least these posts give me hope that ONE DAY I will get something awesome...

BTW, Congrats to the OP. Didn't mean to rain on your parade, just saying...
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    brown fences again today. The only premium items I've had in over a year of playing have been the lemon tree and some white fences. I did get 10 donuts once but they don't count as immediately the game crashes and I got another box with a newspaper dispenser in it.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • SimplePlan2k8
    34 posts
    edited January 2014
    White fences are the worst item to get in the boxes - 3 fences is not enough to be useful!
  • marcusz84
    32 posts
    edited January 2014
    I got Squeeky Voice Teen in a Mystery Box... I nearly fell off my chair.
  • chelsp88
    160 posts
    edited January 2014
    i've got Frink's and SVT from the box, so i always remember that when i'm about to moan about my shiny new fence each week
  • JOKER116
    44 posts
    edited January 2014
    congrats on the lab the best thing i got from a homer budda is moleman but to get green hedges and white fences every week is really annoying
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    White fences are the worst item to get in the boxes - 3 fences is not enough to be useful!

I'd be happy to get 3 white fences every time.
  • katiele8710
    4 posts
    edited January 2014
    This gives me hope! I've been playing for a year and have gotten the lemon tree. Maybe one day! I didn't even know you could get the gazebos in mystery boxes, I'm not even lucky enough for them lol congrats to you!!
  • SimplePlan2k8
    34 posts
    edited January 2014
    fastdan1 wrote:

I'd be happy to get 3 white fences every time.

Well yes, but I have a grand total of 3, which isn't even good for fencing off a lamp post :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.