EA Forums - Banner

Shopping Cart

Good idea, would be a nice addition to the deco's.

Replies

• rwvolture
    1259 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    we have them already. They're in the grocery store :P
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Task
    118b204680bebd257c948a336046c521-guy-in-the-middle-of-the-road-on-a-shopping-cart.gif
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Oh thanks I forgot about that, just clicked the completed construction. Maybe the shopping carts have been converted to stolen bumper cars.
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited January 2014
    That would actually be a good idea to help decorate it. I don't want to just add pavement and some parking lots.
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    Adding shopping carts would be great yes. I used bumper cars for now
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Anyone else feels like they are missing shopping carts to go with the Springfield Grocery Store?

The second that build was done, I thought the same thing. They would have to be tiny if they were scaled to the peeps... Which nothing in the game is.
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    Anyone else feels like they are missing shopping carts to go with the Springfield Grocery Store?

The second that build was done, I thought the same thing. They would have to be tiny if they were scaled to the peeps... Which nothing in the game is.

Scale was my first thought. They would end up being bigger than a bumper car, which is almost the size of two parking spots. THE HORROR!!!!
  • CoffeeMars
    1058 posts
    edited January 2014
    Wishful thinking for out door tasks

There could be a new task with the bullies. Some in the shopping cart and one or 2 pushing the cart down the street
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Task
    118b204680bebd257c948a336046c521-guy-in-the-middle-of-the-road-on-a-shopping-cart.gif
    Either he's ****, or has balls of steel! But I approve a task like that! :D
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • delegg629524
    337 posts
    edited January 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Task
    That's rather insensitive of you to call him ****. You should refer to his kind as "drunk."
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Task
    That's rather insensitive of you to call him ****. You should refer to his kind as "drunk."
    Haha you're right! But that just makes it funnier :twisted:
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    HCoinslot wrote:

Scale was my first thought. They would end up being bigger than a bumper car, which is almost the size of two parking spots. THE HORROR!!!!

How about instead of individual shopping carts we get one long line of them, like the cart jockeys push, or maybe a cart stall where you would put your carts when you are done? Those might scale better.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I was just thinking of shopping carts today. I'd put them all over my Springfield, just like the town I live in.

On a side note, also realized today what a lame decoration Plow King's Plow is. There should be a task there and some animation now that I have Barney's Plow King skin.
  • Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Task

It is a hypnotizing gif. I watched it cycle at least 3 or 4 times. I wonder, did he wake up in the hospital?
  • HCoinslot
    1186 posts
    edited January 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Haha you're right! But that just makes it funnier :twisted:

facepalm.jpg
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'd like to have a few shopping carts, for sure. (Also, this would be a great way to finally have a decoration that raised the consumerism rating.)
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    Task

It is a hypnotizing gif. I watched it cycle at least 3 or 4 times. I wonder, did he wake up in the hospital?
    Either that or he woke up in a spaceship with an odd feeling in his **** lol. Either way it probably didn't end well :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.