EA Forums - Banner

PERFECTION?

Are you harvesting it as soon as it completes? Perfection grows in 45s and you only a few seconds to harvest it before it dies.

Replies

• Pull_Up_A_Chair
    896 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    It grows in 45 seconds and wilts immediately ... You need to tap it right when it matures.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    spoonmanx wrote:
    I think my game is glitching out.

After the removable of the Xmas stuff I only have one task showing up "Harvest Perfection" and no matter how many times I do this is shows it as not being completed. This is going on 3 days now. Only one other task (Wiggum) has shown up. I did make it to next level.. 38 IIRC.

Oh and there is a very strange animation for the harvesting. It looks glitched unless it's an intentional joke.

When you harvest Perfection, you need to click it the INSTANT it finishes, or it "dies" and doesn't count. (Been there. Done that.). :)

EDIT: NINJA'D
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • spoonmanx
    148 posts
    edited January 2014
    spoonmanx wrote:

After the removable of the Xmas stuff I only have one task showing up "Harvest Perfection" and no matter how many times I do this is shows it as not being completed. This is going on 3 days now. Only one other task (Wiggum) has shown up. I did make it to next level.. 38 IIRC.

Oh and there is a very strange animation for the harvesting. It looks glitched unless it's an intentional joke.

When you harvest Perfection, you need to click it the INSTANT it finishes, or it "dies" and doesn't count. (Been there. Done that.). :)

Haha.. ok so I'm just an idiot. :p I must have skipped the dialog or something.

Thanks to all for the info.
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    spoonmanx wrote:

OK, on a TOTALLY different topic, I keep seeing this 'ninja'd' being used, and had it used with regard to one of my posts elsewhere and had NO CLUE what it was supposed to mean. Think I figured this out...is this basically when two people basically are typing the same answer at the same time?

Sorry to act like such a noob, but that was one I had not encountered before (or at least noticed), and I HAVE been around a bit.

(edit for typo)
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Beginners luck
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    ninja means someone beaat you to the reply by a few seconds

A tip for perfection, tap on the farm and watch the countdown timer. close it when it hits 2 seconds and the bloom should appear. (adjust if fingers are faster or slower)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm amazed that you could make it to top level without growing perfection! When I was low-level and broke, I would sit there and farm it constantly, because it could bring in about $10 a minute if you stayed on top of it. Sometimes I set a little alarm for 40 seconds so I knew when I had just a few seconds left before it was done. Before class, in the bathroom, during commercials when I watched tv, I was always growing that stuff. It was so tedious, but if I really needed cash, it worked wonders.
    Now I'm growing corn. Much less stressful. :lol:
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    This reminds me of the time my buddy asked me what happens when you grow Triffids ("end of humanity" ). I told him all your characters die and you have to start over.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.