EA Forums - Banner

Different payment in krustyburgers

Nope. The same. Also, you uploaded the same photo twice.

Replies

• vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited January 2014
    Nope. The same. Also, you uploaded the same photo twice.
    Sorry, I uploaded the same. Now it's correct, one pays 13 other 15.
  • delegg629524
    337 posts
    edited January 2014
    Hi!
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    looks the same except in the review message where one is 13 and the other 15. time is different by a minute.

but looks exactly the same in the display picture
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    All of mine pay 15 except for 1 that pays 13. Interesting...
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I only have my original krustyburger, and it pays $13, maybe all other pay a little more, and the lower payout is so we can identify the original for some reason?
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited January 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I only have my original krustyburger, and it pays $13, maybe all other pay a little more, and the lower payout is so we can identify the original for some reason?
    yes, I thought the same thing when fastdan1 said that all the others pay 15 and only one pay 13.
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I just checked my town. One pays out at 15 and the other at 13. I have two Gulp n Blows and one pays out at 150 and the other at 100. Anybody have three of one, to compare the payout?
  • vitorcr1999
    332 posts
    edited January 2014
    I just checked my town. One pays out at 15 and the other at 13. I have two Gulp n Blows and one pays out at 150 and the other at 100. Anybody have three of one, to compare the payout?
    So weird all my three gulp'n blow pay 100. The difference in my town that I know is only between the krustyburgers.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    I have 4 Gulp and Blow's and they all pay 100.
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014

Double check that please. Everyone always says to check your bonus percentage by using G&B's. I think this would have come up before.
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sorry, I double checked. I'm redesigning and one of my Gulp n Blows is squished between buildings. I misstapped. Terribly embarrassing. I should have been more careful.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.