EA Forums - Banner

Lost Snowcat II after update?

Maybe it hidden behind a building.

Replies

• mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I found my Ice God in a puddle hidden behind the Kwikemart.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11576 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    There have been reports of item disappearing from storage (expecially if u dont sync before closing i think). Hope its not ur case
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    There have been reports of item disappearing from storage (expecially if u dont sync before closing i think). Hope its not ur case

This is a possibility, its the only thing I can think of now. I was riding in a car and lost cell coverage and then had to log back on, this happens to me quite often around here though. I don't know have any houses covering my LZ or anywhere close to where the decorations were. I just double checked it wasn't there to be sure.

Figures, the biggest XP multiplier is lost for me.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I know we discussed the possibility of placing the item in storage and the not closing the app correctly as a possible cause for the lost Snowcat. But I was still drinking and thinking about this and thought I may have hidden it somewhere in my town (a long night of moonshine can hide many things :twisted: ) So I was moving around all the buildings in my town but I still cannot find it.

Next I decided to check my multiplier, to see if that has changed or been effected by the lost Snowcat II. When I tap on a Gulp N Blow my payout is $169, so a 69% multiplier. However, when I buy a weather station my payout is $1667, or a 66.7% multiplier. I checked this several times to be sure, and I am positive that my payout for the two is different. I know the Gulp N Blow rounds up, and that is why many people use the weather station to check to the decimal. But is there ever a difference this large or of this amount? I am not sure if I should open a ticket with EA or not. Any other ideas or suggestions?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.