EA Forums - Banner

Boy or Girl?

2Next

Replies

• dcacooper
    389 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Small furry creature from Alpha Centauri.
  • dmullen75
    89 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I'm a very manly muppet :D

UndershirtMan.png
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited January 2014
    Dinosaur
  • isittooearly
    181 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Girl. Well, woman, since I'm in my mid-20's.
  • mblake525
    51 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    This game has such a huge age range. I've seen kids all the way up to seniors. It's really cool having such a huge range. I'm a woman in my 20s to answer the poll.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Usually games are severely skewed to men.
    I'm pretty sure tablet/phone games have a huge female market. There are even console games with a huge female market. (I'm a fan of platformers, myself. A lot of females really like littlebigplanet, mario, kirby, etc.) And computer games like the Sims are pretty popular with ladies (I don't play it, but I think the data says most of the players are female.)
    The severely skewed to men games are most likely to be FPS games, war games, and probably survival horror games. I know women who play those, but they're definitely in the minority. (A lot of them make me motion sick, so I avoid them.)
  • nubbin71
    236 posts
    edited January 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Usually games are severely skewed to men.
    The severely skewed to men games are most likely to be FPS games, war games, and probably survival horror games. I know women who play those, but they're definitely in the minority. (A lot of them make me motion sick, so I avoid them.)
    The first-person shooter type games like Call of Duty do that to me, Neuro, the sicky thing.

I myself am an avid gal gamer who's been playing World of Warcraft since 2006. I also play Guild Wars 2, Diablo III and looking forward to the release of WildStar. :)
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Senorita 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!