edited January 2014
    :( Thanks that was really helpful!
  • Seguin360
    14 posts
    edited January 2014
    i_set_fire wrote:
    Is it just me or....

Can you not complete a sentence either?

Who else didn't complete a sentence ? Use proper grammar .
  • ScrappySeconds
    183 posts
    edited January 2014
    i_set_fire wrote:
    Is it just me or....

Can you not complete a sentence either?

Absolutely no need to be rude.
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    quintings wrote:
    So unfortunately lately whenever I try to access my krusty land I am unable to the app just seems to shut me out so I have to open it up again(still doesn't work when I try again) only on a few occasions have I been Able to get into krusty land. It's just mine though visiting neighbors work perfectly.

This happens to my town every time I enter KL, but just when I log on from my ipad. I also use my phone and nexus 7, and it loads every time. I recently deleted the game from my devices and reinstalled it, and that seemed to help with my android devices, but the ipad still crashes. I have to load the game again and immediately go to kl. Not sure why that happens.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Did you have a look at the bugs and issues section of this forum? I'm pretty sure you'll get a (helpful) response there. There are probably already threads there about the Krustyland crashing, but if you don't find something easily, just ask in that section.

(Sorry I can't help ... ) :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • quintings
    46 posts
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for the advice on the the bugs section of the forum I will check that out! I only play on my iPad.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited January 2014
    Been happening to me too. It's an on going issue for lots of people.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I think this warrants a doughnut return for the troubles you guys are experiencing :wink:
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • delegg629524
    337 posts
    edited January 2014
    quintings wrote:
    So unfortunately lately whenever I try to access my krusty land I am unable to the app just seems to shut me out so I have to open it up again(still doesn't work when I try again) only on a few occasions have I been Able to get into krusty land. It's just mine though visiting neighbors work perfectly.
    You're right. It's you.
  • Godbless598
    52 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    This happens when your on the iPad, for what ever reason. so before you sign on the game, double click the button, this will bring up all the pages you accessed on the iPad. Erase the pages, pushing them up. It closes the game. I try to do it each time I leave the game
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.