Bart: "yeah, he's done"

2) the beekeeper who says "Simpson, you diabolic!"

3) Ned's womanly scream

:D

Replies

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Homer: Bad bees. Get away from my sugar. Ow. OW. Oh, they're defending themselves somehow

Marge: Homer, when are you going to give up this crazy sugar scheme?
    Homer: Never, Marge. Never. I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors - oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Homer Simpson?"
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Lol, we should get the bee-mobile, too:

Beekeeper 1: Well, sure is quiet in here today.
    Beekeeper 2: Yes, a little too quiet, if you know what I mean.
    Beekeeper 1: Hmm... I'm afraid I don't.
    Beekeeper 2: You see, bees usually make a lot of noise. No noise - suggests no bees!
    Beekeeper 1: Oh, I understand now.
    [a bee flies by]
    Beekeeper 1: Oh look, there goes one now.
    Beekeeper 2: To the Beemobile!
    Beekeeper 1: You mean your Chevy?
    Beekeeper 2: [pause] Yes.
  • chris_thomps930
    23 posts
    edited January 2014
    Haha those quotes are brilliant!

I've just remembered - in the BBQ one, doesn't that lead to Homer making all sorts of works of 'art'?

That could be a cool mini quest especially for the dedicated players - a one time only quest in which you collect all Homer's masterpieces and have them as decorations. And they only appear once in the game - like the race car and other one-off things.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Haha those quotes are brilliant!

I've just remembered - in the BBQ one, doesn't that lead to Homer making all sorts of works of 'art'?

That could be a cool mini quest especially for the dedicated players - a one time only quest in which you collect all Homer's masterpieces and have them as decorations. And they only appear once in the game - like the race car and other one-off things.

Lol love that episode

"English side ruined, must use French, Le Grille, what the hell is that"

"That's a fine looking BBQ pit, awwwwwh, why doesn't mine look like that? Why must life be so hard"
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    In America first you get the sugar, then you get the power, then you get the women

I love it when the quotes come out! :D
    I'd be soo happy for any of the suggestion here to be put in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!