EA Forums - Banner

Khlav Kalash

It's how I like to design my SF!
So many little details.
For example I have my Krusty Burger behind Skinner's house like in the episode where Chalmers is coming over for dinner and Seymour climbs out of the window to go purchase the "steamed hams"

KEM can be seen not too far from the Simpsons house like when Apu can see it when singing "who needs the KEM, I doooooo!" From their roof.

My SP is nearby the hospital like Lisa having to go passed it with Bart in the wheelbarrow in My Sister My Sitter.

Forest/woodland like area behind the hospital like in the X-Files episode and they release Monty all drugged up.

There's more I want to do but need more land.

I like that I'm not the only one who does things lime that haha.

Replies

• dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited January 2014
    I placed a few of them in random places around my SF, i think that's a cool idea though trying to recreate some of your favourite scenes from The Simpsons in your game.

I thought about doing that but i much prefer trying to make my SF my own.

What i would have loved is the guy that sells Khlav Kalash as a playable character - just love the way he says that, it's the only voice he would need, his tasks could be

Shop at Grocery Store - 60mins
    Sell Khlav Kalash - 4hrs
    Make Homer eat Khlav Kalash's - 8hrs (requires Homer)

I can only think of that really, no 30min, 2hr, 12hr or 24hr ideas really, brain not working properly today lol

Also, love that idea of The Simpson's cars, both of them, much needed in the game :)
  • fastdan1
    655 posts
    edited January 2014
    Has anyone else placed the khlav Kalash stand Inbetween the king homer tower and Claus co. Building? All I need now is homers car and it's finished.
    And has anyone recreated episodes in their town?

I did this (also put a couple of others throughout my SF). I imagine quite a few people did. A great episode!
  • HQmer
    81 posts
    edited January 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    I placed a few of them in random places around my SF, i think that's a cool idea though trying to recreate some of your favourite scenes from The Simpsons in your game.

I thought about doing that but i much prefer trying to make my SF my own.

What i would have loved is the guy that sells Khlav Kalash as a playable character - just love the way he says that, it's the only voice he would need, his tasks could be

Shop at Grocery Store - 60mins
    Sell Khlav Kalash - 4hrs
    Make Homer eat Khlav Kalash's - 8hrs (requires Homer)

I can only think of that really, no 30min, 2hr, 12hr or 24hr ideas really, brain not working properly today lol

Also, love that idea of The Simpson's cars, both of them, much needed in the game :)

Re-stock crab juice - 30 mins
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    So many little details.
    For example I have my Krusty Burger behind Skinner's house like in the episode where Chalmers is coming over for dinner and Seymour climbs out of the window to go purchase the "steamed hams"

KEM can be seen not too far from the Simpsons house like when Apu can see it when singing "who needs the KEM, I doooooo!" From their roof.

My SP is nearby the hospital like Lisa having to go passed it with Bart in the wheelbarrow in My Sister My Sitter.

Forest/woodland like area behind the hospital like in the X-Files episode and they release Monty all drugged up.

I am impressed. My SF has some rules based on the show too, but not that in depth.
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    So many little details.

I am impressed. My SF has some rules based on the show too, but not that in depth.

Thankyou! If you're looking at my Squidport as well the buildings are in the same order Homer and Marge walked past/noticed when the Squidport opened, once again in My Sister My Sitter.

I'm pretty sure I watch way too much Simpsons :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!