Prev1
Arnie Pye. I hate him.

Replies

• chris_thomps930
    23 posts
    edited January 2014
    gregp07 wrote:
    Arnie Pye. I hate him.

Like I said, I can live with him, but only if I can keep him off the flying tasks
  • kevinmoses600
    137 posts
    edited January 2014
    So far all I can think of is any character that doesn't have a task. There a couple, the dolphin being one of them.

As for other characters I'd say Rodd or Todd (whichever one speaks, I honestly can't remember). When he speaks he has a voice line that creeps me the * out "I'll do anything, and I mean ANYTHING!"... Kinda creepy for an 8 year old to be saying.
  • davidlwaite
    264 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    The troll, Josh Sherer or whatever it is called
  • mi232000150
    53 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    frog prince, i hate it. it's ugly and useless
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Frog, dolphin, and the very creepy Ralph.
    The useless walking thingies are in storage and Ralph always indoors.

I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I dont like how Smithers tasks portray him in the game. No problem with him in the show.
  • v210e
    30 posts
    edited January 2014
    I don't dislike any but hate that milhouse doesn't say anything.
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited January 2014
    Frog prince and Arnie Pye. Frog Prince just stands there barfing and Arnie is really annoying due to his voice.
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited January 2014
    Mr. Costington. His tasks are boring and the only sounds he makes are grunts and moans.

I love clicking the frog prince in other peoples towns lol, I wish I had him.

Arnie is kind of annoying too, especially when he's flying and I constantly click him by accident.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited January 2014
    I don't hate any characters per say. I just hate certain things such as...

1. I hate how Tatum doesn't have a 1hr task. how Ralph & Shauna don't have a 4hr one
    2. I hate how certain characters only grunt, scream & laugh instead of having actual dialogue.
    3. I hate how the Blue Haired Lawyer has repeated tasks instead of giving him a task at the Courthouse
    4. I hate how they keep releasing characters, but don't give them any tasks at any of the un-used buildings
    5. I hate how Jasper came with the Community Center, yet he doesn't have a task there.
    6. I hate how King Snorky, Handsome Pete & Santa's Little Helper don't have any tasks

I'm sure there's a few more. These are just some examples
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • coolkouts9
    8 posts
    edited January 2014
    I just can´t stand the comic book guy´s phrase "Uuuu .. loneliness and cheeseburgers are a dangerous mix."
    And Marges voice. *shivers*
    The frog is sometimes annoying but I can bear it. Zombies are pretty cool .. :D
  • AllenDelic
    161 posts
    edited January 2014
    Frog price + all characters that make a noise that sounds like "arghhhhhhhhhh" (Brockman, smithers etc...)
  • dcacooper
    389 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    But Brockman, ******* Brockman... I'm getting angry just writing this. I hate him and his smug, arrogant phrases.

Love Brockman, in the show and the game, just wish he welcomed our new insect overlords ... one of my favourite Simpsons quotes of all time. And, he is supposed to be a smug, arrogant character, so why would his phrases in the game be anything else?

Not trying to change your mind, or anything, just seems like an odd reason to dislike him.
  • 0rphana
    6 posts
    edited January 2014
    Reverend Lovejoy. Indoor only - off you go! - unless I absolutely must do his 1hr dog walking task.
  • ewaldklement
    73 posts
    edited January 2014
    Nope, don't hate any character, i don't know why i should hate a game character :lol:
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited January 2014
    Tough call, but for me its the dolphin, complete waste of space, also the zombies. I hate any characters walking around doing nothing, my only exception to this is the raccoon... I love that little guy. Onto characters, don't really have any that I don't like the, just wish Ralph had a 4 hour task. Always annoyed me that
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I like the frog prince too much to hate him so I have to go with hating arnie pye. His sounds are just annoying and his helicopter always gets in the way :-)
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Ralph wigs me out. I'm afraid he will set his invisible friend on me
  • CookieKwan1
    962 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I love Ralph but I'm over him not having a 4hr task.
    Every time I'm assigning tasks :x everyone but YOU Ralph..
  • loonytune15
    122 posts
    edited January 2014
    Lovejoy for me and tht stupid dog walking task. Something about that creeps me out..
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!