EA Forums - Banner

Whatever happened to 'Boys will be boys'?

They probably knew that their fan base for the game consists of people whose poll thread titled "boy or girl?" ended up being a poll which eventually contained more than six options. ;)

Replies

• rwvolture
    1260 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    They probably knew that their fan base for the game consists of people whose poll thread titled "boy or girl?" ended up being a poll which eventually contained more than six options. ;)

yeah all I did was make a joke of what about both and people took it to the extreme
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    It is the closest thing Judge Snyder has to catchphrase, however, tapping him again and again didn't prompt him to say it for me yet. Am I simply having bad luck or did they really omit that line?

Maybe it'd sound weird out of context? :lol:
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited January 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    It is the closest thing Judge Snyder has to catchphrase, however, tapping him again and again didn't prompt him to say it for me yet. Am I simply having bad luck or did they really omit that line?

Weirder than his line about wearing no clothes under his robe?

Then again, both lines one after the other might create a very odd context...
  • annettemarc
    7748 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    rwvolture wrote:

yeah all I did was make a joke of what about both and people took it to the extreme

Gotta love this forum. Give us a teensy bit of encouragement and we run with it. Nobody can say we're boring. (Crazy, yes. Boring, never.)
    :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

Bingo ;)
  • LennyAdd
    514 posts
    edited January 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

What, he has that quote? :lol: Looking forward to get him, to see what other quotes he has, and the questline too.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    I would like him to say " sorry! The clowns down!" :lol:
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited January 2014

That poll seems to have disappeared. Not even locked. Pitty I missed it, bet it was a good laugh.

Any usable link, please?
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    mwdalton wrote:

That legitimately made me laugh out loud! :D

I bet if it was omitted for that reason, the meeting to do so must've been very awkward!
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Zozobras wrote:

That poll seems to have disappeared. Not even locked. Pitty I missed it, bet it was a good laugh.

Any usable link, please?

It's still here, it just got moved to off-topic :)

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9923781.page
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Thanks for the link. Fun to read!
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • Pieman411
    99 posts
    edited January 2014
    His quotes are all taken directly from The Simpsons Game, not the show.
  • Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited January 2014
    rwvolture wrote:

Gotta love this forum. Give us a teensy bit of encouragement and we run with it. Nobody can say we're boring. (Crazy, yes. Boring, never.)
    :)

It only had 3 options last time I looked. Glad I decided not to chime in with needing options for being a lady or a gentleman.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Pieman411 wrote:
    His quotes are all taken directly from The Simpsons Game, not the show.

Ah, that'd explain it. That game has a lot to answer for with all the shortcuts they've taken because of it. :(

But, hey, they've probably gotten good stuff we enjoy out of it, too, so gotta look at both sides of the coin.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!