EA Forums - Banner

Flying Santa?

It's a task you get with Homer Santa. I think it's his 24 hour one, but he's on a task for me so I can't check.

Replies

• LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited December 2012
    yes 24 h task, anda santa comes, when u buy santas village
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited December 2012
    You*have* to buy Santa's village to get it?
  • GldnMan
    252 posts
    edited December 2012
    Guess I've been naughty - no Homer Santa sightings for me.....
  • bbeam1249
    99 posts
    edited December 2012
    shockman85 wrote:
    You*have* to buy Santa's village to get it?

Yes, it's the only way to get the Santa Homer costume.
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited December 2012
    Ugh...not sure if I want to fork out yet *more* cash for it. I really like it though...

Screw it. I got the village!
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited December 2012
    I broke down and bought the village a whole 10 minutes after I absolutely decided there was no way I was buying it. I have yet to make Santa fly, I think I will do that in the morning. I have no buyers remorse about the village, however I made an impulse reindeer purchase that I am kicking myself for. Friendly advice: no matter how good you think that reindeer will look in your winter wonderland, don't cave in to the temptation. It is like our old pals Burns monster and Bart raven, but stationary, only offering the occasional head dip to feed it's stupid face. Now if I can resist the Funzos...
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited December 2012
    Lol, this is the reason I'm not buying nothing seasonal, it bites you in the * the next month
  • shockman85
    265 posts
    edited December 2012
    I oo got the reindeer, but I like how it looks. Besides, at least it can be stored. I thought for sure the Xmas update would get rid of krusty doll and Burns monster.
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Lol, this is the reason I'm not buying nothing seasonal, it bites you in the * the next month
    NOTHING? You are not tempted to purchase even one small seasonal item? That's some willpower you possess. . .
  • tlindfors
    604 posts
    edited December 2012
    I wish I had half that willpower! I'm surprised the tapped out euphoria didn't possess me to buy 2 reindeer, I cannot resist the seasonal temptations!!!! I was also hoping my little Halloween creeps would disappear with the update and now that I think about it I can give that reindeer a happy home on my hillbilly compound with Cletus and the gang. I will say I love Kang though, he is always welcome in my Springfield.
  • marioalv17
    69 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Ok I get the flying santa... But why is the alien flying through the air in his flying saucer again??
    http://s1305.photobucket.com/albums/s552/MarioAlvarez17/?action=view¤t=6B45B3F0-55E2-4AAE-99E7-DAD253A94462-7687-0000079563A98CF9_zps56ad52b0.jpg&evt=user_media_share
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Are you sure...maybe its the beer talking :shock:
    Is there anyone out there?
  • marioalv17
    69 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Yes I'm sure look at the pic...
  • michelleus66
    204 posts
    edited December 2012
    Personally, I like how the reindeer looks and I might keep him in my forest after the Christmas event is over.

He's unobtrusive and rather cute.
  • adruralo
    3281 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I've got the flying Santa going on at the moment, flying across the screen every few seconds, he's done 14 hours, with 10 hours to go, I don't think I will be doing that quest again, it reminds me of Kang and his alien ship.
    iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone XR (Red product)
  • tiltypoo
    20 posts
    edited December 2012
    Has anybody tried having Santa homer flying at the same time kodos is flying on screen?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!