EA Forums - Banner

We need Eleanor Abernathy

Love it! My only wish is that she be a free character and not premium. She's awesome.

Replies

• ewaldklement
    73 posts
    edited January 2014
    Love it! My only wish is that she be a free character and not premium. She's awesome.

And let's hope she has a task where she throws cats :lol:
  • DanceApocalyptic
    247 posts
    edited January 2014
    What are the odds that she would be free?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11573 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    ZMzBQMk.jpg
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • mrnerdstrom
    207 posts
    edited January 2014
    I have seen threads trying to get infrequent characters added to the game. The crazy cat lady has been in sooo many episodes. She would be a perfect fit for TSTO. I love the idea of a task having her throw cats.
  • loonytune15
    122 posts
    edited January 2014
    So how much of that first post is legit??
  • mrnerdstrom
    207 posts
    edited January 2014
    So how much of that first post is legit??
    It is compiled info from different episodes. Most of it is from one episode.
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    CCL is #1 on a lot of Tappers wish lists of characters. I have no doubt we'll be seeing her soon.
  • Hendri1992
    285 posts
    edited January 2014

Unless she's free because of a Valentines update (like you can win her, just like we did with mr. Costingtons), I don't think she will be free. She will be like 120 donuts for sure.
  • Surfcitygal
    1238 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I would love to see that cat-throwing task (by the way I have 2 cats)
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I have a really bad feeling she'll be a premium stand alone, what with being unique and seperate and all- UNLESS she comes as a prize in an event. I hope she comes free but its sort of EA trends to release characters like this that are popular for money, and I do hope she has a throwing cat task at numerous places,
  • mrnerdstrom
    207 posts
    edited January 2014
    I would love to see that cat-throwing task (by the way I have 2 cats)
    I had commented about wanting to see the cat throwing task. (I have 6 cats.)
  • barryriddl474
    4821 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I feel like a prostitute's potential customer when I say "I'd totally pay to have her."
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I feel like a prostitute's potential customer when I say "I'd totally pay to have her."

Yeah I wouldn't know, ill have to take your word for it, lmao (jk)
  • loonytune15
    122 posts
    edited January 2014

Well I suppose some people are in to that type of thing..
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    I have a really bad feeling she'll be a premium stand alone, what with being unique and seperate and all- UNLESS she comes as a prize in an event. I hope she comes free but its sort of EA trends to release characters like this that are popular for money, and I do hope she has a throwing cat task at numerous places,

Yes I agree. I think Uter and Crazy Cat Lady will likely be premium stand alone characters when they are eventually released. And maybe Crazy Cat Lady can have a task where she follows Lisa around throwing cats at her like in that news episode. (maybe it could be a joint task rewarding a double payout to Lisa and Crazy Cat Lady)
  • IndigoUnicorn
    62 posts
    edited January 2014
    I so so hope that if they brought the Crazy Cat Lady out, that she'd be free and not a premium character because I love her!
  • Bart-man5674
    1633 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Crazy_Dog_Man.png
    Then we can have him
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Give us COLD TRAIN EA¡¡¡¡¡¡
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited January 2014

Not a cat in hells chance :D

She's constantly topping polls and ppls wishlists; no way will EA make her free, in fact I think because of all the interest she attracts she will cost a small fortune!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.