EA Forums - Banner

Doughnuts in Krustyland

I have been reading things saying people are ignoring Krustyland since they've gotten 5 stars, etc and I'm wondering if this might be the reason I got 5 doughnuts (plus 40 tickets) in the balloon popping game just now. Just a thought.

Anyway the main reason for this post was too say don't ignore it as free doughnuts are always worth the tiny bit of effort that took!

Have a good 'day' peoples. :D

P.S. I am Australian so it's getting on towards 9 am, hence the good "day" and spelling of doughnuts

Its true. I'm guilty of ignoring krustyland since I got 5 stars and finished the theme park.
I add new krustyland rides as they come out though. :-)

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I have been reading things saying people are ignoring Krustyland since they've gotten 5 stars, etc and I'm wondering if this might be the reason I got 5 doughnuts (plus 40 tickets) in the balloon popping game just now. Just a thought.
    Well, you didn't get donuts because others ignore their KL, but you do only get them if you go to KL and play Sideshow You regularly, so those ignoring their KL entirely might be making a mistake. (I think it only happens every 300 games played, though, it takes a small amount of dedication.)
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    sorry Nero, 300 pops or 100 game is the current myth. 3 times a day, if you have no life would take about 34 days, I try for the every other month but it's late this month
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    300 pops or 100 game is the current myth.
    Well, I think that is a myth, because I do play it two or three times a day and I've only gotten the donuts twice, which works out to about every three months since I built the thing.
  • Hendri1992
    285 posts
    edited January 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Well, I think that is a myth, because I do play it two or three times a day and I've only gotten the donuts twice, which works out to about every three months since I built the thing.

I never got any donuts in KL... Tapped more than 300 times already...
  • dgwglenn
    722 posts
    edited January 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

I've played a minimum of once a day since KL was introduced (maybe missing 3 or 4 days total) and usually 2 or 3 times a day since before Christmas. I have yet to win any of these elusive donuts. :evil:
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited January 2014

You got them because everyone gets them on every 300th balloon pop.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I've been ignoring KL because it used to consistently crash my game. With the latest update, it's been more stable.
  • Surfcitygal
    1268 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I have yet to get any donuts, but I sometimes tuck characters into Krustyland when I'm tired of their regular tasks. I think all the characters should have access to Krustyland.
  • wickedlittle
    89 posts
    edited January 2014
    The donuts are a lie.
  • buckeyefan36
    109 posts
    edited January 2014
    I've never gotten doughnuts in Krustyland and I've been playing everyday for over a year.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I've got 4 sets of donuts from it, though I think one may have been from the (supposed) 1% chance of 5 donuts not the 300 balloons. That one appeared on the second balloon I popped, and was only in the last fortnight, whereas my last "300 pops" one was not long after Xmas Day and are always from the last balloon in the set.

For the maths (these assume playing since the start, i.e. unlocking Sideshow You on 4/8/2013):

*1 set a day = 1x 5 donuts so far, last was 11/11/2013 (approx.), next is due 20/2/2014.
    *2 sets a day = 3x 5 donuts so far, last was 31/12/2013 (approx.), next is due 20/2/2014.
    *3 sets a day = 5x 5 donuts so far, last was 17/1/2014 (approx.), next is due 20/2/2014.
    I've never gotten doughnuts in Krustyland and I've been playing everyday for over a year.
    KL has only been in the game since 31st July 2013. (Add on 3 1/2 days minimum to reach the quest to place it too.)
  • ultimatechick
    236 posts
    edited January 2014
    I've gotten three sets of donuts. I believe it's every 300 games played that one gets them, not every 300 balloons popped.
  • AngusWLee
    88 posts
    edited January 2014
    I've gotten three sets of donuts. I believe it's every 300 games played that one gets them, not every 300 balloons popped.
    I started playing TSTO on Oct. 17, 2013 and have Sidshow You built in November (the exact date forgotten). I got my 5 donuts from it on Dec. 22, 2013, so definitely it is not 300 games played. Either it is 300 balloons popped, or it is 1% chance of getting 5 donuts from it, I don't know. It is the last balloon I popped in that game though.
  • Canuck4L
    99 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Just received my first 5 free donuts from KL :lol: hurray for free donuts :!: :!: :!:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.