EA Forums - Banner

One more premium....

gregp07 wrote:
In my premium items I have krustylu studios, rich texan, duff brewery, k9 officer, swanky fish. I'm planning on getting film set and dr. Nick, so I will have enough for one last premium item (probably my last permanent one for a while, with all the themed events coming up)... So what should it be? It's up to you, but I'm mainly looking for a building and character combo.

Frink+Lab

Replies

• lauraparr82
    178 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Volcano lair (Hank Scorpio)
    Community Center (Jasper)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Frink+Lab
    Seconded.

(Dude, greg, don't you have like a dozen threads about what you should buy? Surely you've gotten quite a bit of information from all those?)
  • Hendri1992
    285 posts
    edited January 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Frink+Lab
    Seconded.

(Dude, greg, don't you have like a dozen threads about what you should buy? Surely you've gotten quite a bit of information from all those?)

It's more fun to open your own threads :) lol.
  • barryriddl474
    4818 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    A few days ago, my wife and I both picked up Frink with his lab and Otto with the schoolbus.
    We're pleased with each character/property.
  • ewaldklement
    73 posts
    edited January 2014
    Or wait for the new valentine update?
  • gregp07
    120 posts
    edited January 2014
    Yeah I know I have a lot of threads, sorry. It's just I can never make my mind up, it's why I open up new threads. The most popular item in those threads I usually buy.
  • nubbin71
    236 posts
    edited January 2014
    At the risk of sounding like a broken record, my vote's on Jasper (and the Community Center).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!