EA Forums - Banner

Does it matter which house(s) I decorate?

I just decorated the Simpsons house and Flanders house and now have the option to decorate a bunch of different houses.

Does it matter which one I pick? Like if I have 10 purple houses should I pick that to generate more coins? Do all the decorated houses give 5 coins per 24h and will I get more the more houses I have of that type, or will it only decorate one house at a time for the 50 santa coins?

You only get 5 coins/day for each house type, not each house, so it really doesn't matter for you which one you choose. However, I'd suggest starting with the Brown house after the Simpsons/Flanders, only because it has the shortest duration which will allow your friends to collect coins from it more often.

Replies

• FBMbmx12
    68 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I would pick the the color you have the most of.. this will help you out the most because more of your houses will be generating money.

OR

You can pick the quick money making houses like the brown to help your friends out. This will allow friends to harvest coins every 5 minutes opposed to every 8 hours if you decorated a blue house.
  • chaiguy1337
    65 posts
    edited December 2012
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    You only get 5 coins/day for each house type, not each house, so it really doesn't matter for you which one you choose. However, I'd suggest starting with the Brown house after the Simpsons/Flanders, only because it has the shortest duration which will allow your friends to collect coins from it more often.

Sold. :)
  • FBMbmx12
    68 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Nine9Nines wrote:

You only get 5 coins/day for each house type, not each house, so it really doesn't matter for you which one you choose.

Did not know that. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.