EA Forums - Banner

A mystery box worth the 5 day wait

Prev1
yay!!
i love it when that happens!!
fancy swapping your prize for the one i got this morning.... a newspaper dispenser (singular)... lol

Replies

• davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Nice1 m8 :thumbup: all I got was a tree :cry:
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Congratulations! I guess you've either already won SVT in a mystery box or homer buddha? Or did you already buy him? You may already know this, but you cannot win 30 donuts until you have SVT, then he is replaced by 30 donuts in the mystery box. I am still holding out to get him for free in one of the boxes, which has been over a year of playing with no luck yet.
  • jaspiring385
    132 posts
    edited January 2014
    SVT? :?
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    SVT? :?

Squeaky Voiced Teen
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    squeaky voiced teen
  • jaspiring385
    132 posts
    edited January 2014
    Ah, thanks!
  • sonicwench03
    80 posts
    edited January 2014
    My husband has gotten the 30 donuts 2 times now, I have gotten svt but only trees and fences after that lol. He also got the mole man in a mystery box.
  • schmoozanne
    42 posts
    edited January 2014
    Congratulations! I seem to always get fences and newspaper dispensers. I guess I can't complain, though, it's not like we have to pay for these mystery boxes.
  • TerroboyRuss
    5 posts
    edited January 2014
    The parking lot is not worth the wait
    The cool stuff yeah
    so about 10/100 you'd love the free mystery box
  • Skydude252a
    70 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Lucky you. My mystery box yesterday was a mystery box. Inside of which was a parking lot. I've gotten 4 since I got the skating rink, I know because I started putting the ones I won in front of it.
  • mblake525
    51 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I have had marginal luck with Mystery Boxes. I have had seriously amazing luck with the Golden Scratchers lately though. I got the 100 doughnut jackpot 3 times out of 5 this week. The other two were 50.
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    That is an awesome prize :lol: it's a nice feeling when u see that :lol:
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited January 2014
    Congrats! I still keep getting trees and parking lots. I've not even had white fences in ages. I'm due, I just know it.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    davo180 wrote:
    Nice1 m8 :thumbup: all I got was a tree :cry:

+1
  • baxbooch
    214 posts
    edited January 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:
    Congratulations! I guess you've either already won SVT in a mystery box or homer buddha? Or did you already buy him? You may already know this, but you cannot win 30 donuts until you have SVT, then he is replaced by 30 donuts in the mystery box. I am still holding out to get him for free in one of the boxes, which has been over a year of playing with no luck yet.

How many donuts is the lemon tree replaced with?

I've gotten the lemon tree, and maybe 10 donuts once. Other than that the best I've gotten is a few white fences and two towel benches. Ever hopeful for SVT and moleman. But I've been playing since April 22 and I've only missed 3 days from a camping trip.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Nice one. Today I got $250. Five days ago I got $250. Maybe next time I'll be luckier and get a tree. Whoopeeeeee!
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    Jedihntr wrote:
    Nice one. Today I got $250. Five days ago I got $250. Maybe next time I'll be luckier and get a tree. Whoopeeeeee!
    hope you did blow all your winnings :wink::lol: $250 is abit of a slap in the face ain't it ? :lol:
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Jedihntr wrote:
    hope you did blow all your winnings :wink::lol: $250 is abit of a slap in the face ain't it ? :lol:

I bought the popsicle tower this morning, so I was glad to see some cash in my Mystery Box. Only 7999 more Mystery Boxes like that and I'll get my money back!
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    My best mystery box ever was Squeaky Voiced Teen. But today after a five day wait I found a large hedge in my mystery box :(
  • dkg1083
    42 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Been playing since September 2012 and I've still never won SVT! Best I've ever done with a mystery box was the lemon tree (twice actually) and 10 donuts. :(

I've become quite accustomed to weeks of newspaper dispenses, trees, gondolas etc that getting 3 white fences is actually MORE exciting just because it has a multiplier!!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.