EA Forums - Banner

I went and did it again

Prev1
I allowed my younger sister to collect from my buildings whilst it was my go on Just Dance. She clicked on the handshakes for my squidport. Luckily, I only have about 20-30 tiles!

Replies

• graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I allowed my younger sister to collect from my buildings whilst it was my go on Just Dance. She clicked on the handshakes for my squidport. Luckily, I only have about 20-30 tiles!
    My husband used to tap for me to keep my collections and/or neighbor visits in synch. He offered to help out again recently, and I had to say no - it's too complicated now! I'd be very upset if he tapped the wrong handshakes!!!
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    She is only 9 so she wouldn't have understood anyway. But at least it wasn't the last ever tile I could get.
  • stefoorigin
    72 posts
    edited January 2014
    I don't know why there is a limit anyway. Grrr :x :cry:

Is there one? How many tiles can i have in my inventory before i can't build another one if i tap the last handshake by mistake?

Thanks!
  • Hendri1992
    285 posts
    edited January 2014
    I don't know why there is a limit anyway. Grrr :x :cry:

Is there one? How many tiles can i have in my inventory before i can't build another one if i tap the last handshake by mistake?

Thanks!

151 tiles
  • LuGer33x
    152 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Is it an inventory limit or an actual limit? If it's just the inventory limit, then place a few tiles and build another one...
    Volunteer EA Forums Senior Moderator
    Xbox Live - The Snake Esq
  • IronWaffle5x5
    661 posts
    edited January 2014
    Some people claimed to get over 400 tiles in inventory, you can fill all water with 389 tiles. Just once you pass 151 total, in use plus inventory, you can't start anymore if you tap the last handshake.
  • Surfcitygal
    1280 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Some people claimed to get over 400 tiles in inventory, you can fill all water with 389 tiles. Just once you pass 151 total, in use plus inventory, you can't start anymore if you tap the last handshake.

I lost mine at the Christmas update. Can't build any more no matter how many I take out of inventory.
  • Mull1966
    315 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Same thing happened to me,. Accidentally tapped on one handshake and it was over for me. I have about 250 but still, I wanted more.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Shame.

The only people who play my tapoed out, play themselves and know the 'rules'.
  • Godbless598
    52 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Thank you to everyone who tapped my tile, I will continue tapping everyone's tile etc
  • brookesaywhatx
    729 posts
    edited January 2014
    Hello neighboreeno!

I did the same thing today. Thankfully it isn't my last but it was. $15000 -___ -
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited January 2014
    This is a bummer. But it's not as bad as accidentally tapping your last corn handshake. I just stared at my screen dumbfounded for like 19 seconds... "What did I just do?" And that was after just 2 days after it completed growing.
  • jenichu682
    324 posts
    edited January 2014

I have 600 something in my inventory. The only release I stopped collecting was the forced reset at X-mas.
  • FMFDoc77
    24 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    How do you know when you have started the last tile?
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    graywolfii wrote:
    My husband used to tap for me to keep my collections and/or neighbor visits in synch. He offered to help out again recently, and I had to say no - it's too complicated now! I'd be very upset if he tapped the wrong handshakes!!!

"I trust you enough to marry you and/or have children with you, but do not dare to touch my Simpsons Tapped Out game!!!" :twisted: :lol:

I haven't trusted my wife with my game, ever since she wanted to look at it early on after I had first started playing it, and spent my freemium donuts. :evil: Even though she's got her own game now. :lol:
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    FMFDoc77 wrote:
    How do you know when you have started the last tile?

Counting them. When you go over 151 tiles, it won't let you build any more, I believe.
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited January 2014
    kylstrk wrote:
    This is a bummer. But it's not as bad as accidentally tapping your last corn handshake. I just stared at my screen dumbfounded for like 19 seconds... "What did I just do?" And that was after just 2 days after it completed growing.

Am gutted for ya m8. This may make you feel a tiny bit better though... (or maybe not but should put a smile on yr face) My last batch of corn finished 3 hours before the xmas update started, I didn't even get 1 pay-out before it was auto-wiped!! gutted... got to wait until March now :(
  • shasurveyi256
    354 posts
    edited January 2014
    I just had to store 3 people that were on tasks under my boardwalk "tile" that was going to go at the same time. 3 times in a row I hit the tile by accident, 2 weeks later....and $150000 later....hopefully I can make this tile last
  • stefoorigin
    72 posts
    edited January 2014
    Quick question, when i go past the 121th tile, i have to collect the last handshake and build it again in order to give my neighbors the max amount of experience when they tap it or it just based on the amount of tiles and not on the actual level i've built?

Ty
  • mr_monch
    22 posts
    edited January 2014
    Quick question, when i go past the 121th tile, i have to collect the last handshake and build it again in order to give my neighbors the max amount of experience when they tap it or it just based on the amount of tiles and not on the actual level i've built?

Ty

That is correct. I just reached this point a couple days ago... only about twelve hours to go for maximum tile experience!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.