Replies

• NOVAwiz00
    39 posts
    edited January 2014
    Hot tub!
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Crime doesnt pay in your SF I see, Fat Tony driving an Onda.

Probs go with a hot tub too. If you dont want to spend donuts, how about a statue?
  • AllenDelic
    161 posts
    edited January 2014

Probs go with a hot tub too. If you dont want to spend donuts, how about a statue?

Well theres not much to choose from if you dont want to spend any donuts to be fair. Theres only the ONDA afaik...
    What kind of statue btw?
  • psycho1189
    311 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    NOVAwiz00 wrote:
    Hot tub!
    Definitely In need ofa hot tub.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited January 2014
    the car is so out of place there.

the hot tub and maybe burns limo (due to the fact there is no other good car) would be better but they cost doughnuts.
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    AllenDelic wrote:

Well theres not much to choose from if you dont want to spend any donuts to be fair. Theres only the ONDA afaik...
    What kind of statue btw?
    I guess the one that came with level 38 would have an ironic twist if it were there.
  • kcotton74
    52 posts
    edited January 2014
    Psst....this is why we need new cash decoration options. Things to bring more character to the different "areas" I have in my town.
    Like an animated security gate for the mansions. More car options. So I can make my own version of "Cribs".
  • sammercer12
    368 posts
    edited January 2014
    kcotton74 wrote:
    Psst....this is why we need new cash decoration options. Things to bring more character to the different "areas" I have in my town.
    Like an animated security gate for the mansions. More car options. So I can make my own version of "Cribs".

I want a gate for burns manor too
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    You could use the river to make a swimming pool and add some blue lounge chairs...no donuts requird
  • Surfcitygal
    1268 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    kcotton74 wrote:

I want a gate for burns manor too

I have the iron railings overlapped so they look like they open and close. A real gate would be great!
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    AllenDelic wrote:
    I need suggestion for what to do with the 4th area of my Fat Tony's Compoud mansion.
    beg5f7.jpg

I need suggestions on decorations/things I can use to make it look nice :)

City Hall. That's a part of my Fat Tony Compound. Most towns have it accessible to the public, but I don't think for one moment that the mayor is a servant of "the people". Quimby only serves one person. (If I could fit the Police Station in Tony's compound, I'd do that as well.

;)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Great ideas already! Volleyball court? Though the "pool" gets my vote.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • molsenff06528
    34 posts
    edited January 2014
    I think you should put a hot tub, pool and some lounge chairs and maybe a patio set over there with the volleyball court.
  • AllenDelic
    161 posts
    edited January 2014
    I'll maybe do a more "private area" of the actual building. MAYBE will be getting the hot tub which I accedently sold once :(
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited January 2014
    I have a police car and the SWAT van poorly hidden behind a bunch of trees on the other side of the street, just to show my Springfield police force is on to him, even they're doing (as is to be expected) not much of a good job at being discreet.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.