EA Forums - Banner

Trying to grow corn

Once you reach a certain level I think they stop asking for crops. I can't remember the last time they asked me to grow something or to collect from a certain building type. I know it's been well over a year though.

Replies

• bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited January 2014
    Everytime I try to grow corn 2 days into it I get prompted to grow moonshine or some triffids. Cant EA just give us 90 days of no crops when I am trying to grow some corn. Maybe let us all start it on a certain day and have it end on a holiday.

It's normal. Will always happen. Let it sit in your task bar or you lose all the money. You gain nothing by doing it. Let it go.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    gromitdave wrote:
    Once you reach a certain level I think they stop asking for crops
    I'm level 38 (and beyond) and it asked me to grow tomacco a couple days after I planted corn. I think it knows when corn has been planted.
  • Funchal13
    279 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Same here, the day after I planted corn, the game requested that I grow Perfection. So I guess I'll be seeing the lovely rose for a few weeks.... :D
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Add my +1. I planted corn and then got a farm quest.
  • JOKER116
    44 posts
    edited January 2014
    same here i planted corn after i did that task came up for me to plant tomacco.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited January 2014
    It's kind of annoying how EA does that
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    Booom!!! +1. Very annyoing :lol: I also think it's scripted cus I went weeks without a quest for crops and soon as I did corn I got silvertongue task. Boooo :lol:
  • lauraparr82
    178 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Booom!!! +1. Very annyoing :lol: I also think it's scripted cus I went weeks without a quest for crops and soon as I did corn I got silvertongue task. Boooo :lol:

Same happened to me!! Darn Silvertongue!!
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014

Same happened to me!! Darn Silvertongue!!
    haha pain in bum isn't it :lol:
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    You get use to a task book with a crop in it for 90 days....
  • beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    The random tasks (not this guy)

random-task-small.jpg

are annoying, the rewards are just not worthwhile. I only do them to get them off the taskbar. Which is odd because I love that Homer "taskbook closed" soundeffect.
  • KristinMJ78
    292 posts
    edited January 2014
    Every time I plant any crop, not just corn, it prompts me usually the same day to plant something else.
    You just get over it.
  • kungpao214
    301 posts
    edited January 2014
    I can't stand the random tasks! They mess with my task schedule. Every time I see an exclamation mark over someone lately I go into my friends list and come back to see if it's still there. Usually the exclamation mark disappears or moves to someone else so I know it's a random task rather than a game task.
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited January 2014
    I had a Perfection task sitting stubbornly in my Task Book for 89 days whilst I was growing corn over the summer.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.