EA Forums - Banner

Argh!

Ouch, sorry to hear that!

Replies

• snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    You need to turn donut confirmation on.

easiest way to do is is hit the get more button and when the donut selection screen pops up, click on the i in the upper right hand corner.

It will show you a screen where you can adjust the music,sfx, push notifications, and donut confirmation.

Look on the good side..even though you had an accident and lost 50 donuts, at least you didnt accidentally
    click on something that was more expensive than that.

• Leilani2013
    238 posts
    edited January 2014
    Double check that your spending confirmation is still on. That's how I got my mime.
  • 8injoe
    94 posts
    edited January 2014
    With every game update you need to reset the confirm button, as ea sets it off automatically in each update (probably for this exact reason so you accidentally spend your donuts and are forced to buy more)
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    It's frustrating. The one time I forgot to check my donut confirmation after an update its costs me big. At least if it was a character with tasks or something I could at least have that, but no I got a boardwalk performer that has no tasks and my SP is tiny as I want to finish my SF first before I start on that
  • RyderMike319
    254 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I sent EA an email, and surprisingly they responded in 10 minutes. Offered me 15 donuts. I want 50.
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited January 2014
    I sent EA an email, and surprisingly they responded in 10 minutes. Offered me 15 donuts. I want 50.

Take it!! Exact same happened to e. Confirm box switched itself off after update, scrolling through list I ended up with a fkin stupid funzo!! They offered me diddly-squat even though I threatened to boycott. Response I got was plain and simple... 'its not company policy to refund' because they couldnt take it back from my game. I offered to delete it first in good faith that they would refund once they were satisfied I didnt have it anymore... No reply :x Guess its the luck of the draw who you speak to :(
  • cfrees354
    45 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    You need to turn donut confirmation on.

easiest way to do is is hit the get more button and when the donut selection screen pops up, click on the i in the upper right hand corner.

It will show you a screen where you can adjust the music,sfx, push notifications, and donut confirmation.

Look on the good side..even though you had an accident and lost 50 donuts, at least you didnt accidentally
    click on something that was more expensive than that.

I've been playing from nearly the beginning and I never knew how to turn those damn notifications off. +1 Snowy! Thanks for the explanation.
  • victamis512
    55 posts
    edited January 2014
    Same thing happened to me. I am a premium player. But I did notice that even with my donut confirmation on, it never prompted anything before purchasing the SP characters. scrolling through the list it purchased two for me. I was upset, luckily they were the cheaper ones. but what can you do? donuts come and go.
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Unlucky bud
  • Hendri1992
    285 posts
    edited January 2014
    I bought handsome Pete the same way you did, by accident... 80 donuts...
  • Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    There needs to be a badge made for this kind of thing.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Your squid port is gonna be awesome! Better than a krustyland mascot.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11544 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    kevfd wrote:

Take it!! Exact same happened to e. Confirm box switched itself off after update, scrolling through list I ended up with a fkin stupid funzo!! They offered me diddly-squat even though I threatened to boycott. Response I got was plain and simple... 'its not company policy to refund' because they couldnt take it back from my game. I offered to delete it first in good faith that they would refund once they were satisfied I didnt have it anymore... No reply :x Guess its the luck of the draw who you speak to :(
    u cant delete a character..
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    I was scrolling through the decorations, looking for an item, and while scrolling the game decided that I pressed a Boardwalk performer. No confirmation of spending like premium buildings. 50 of my 200 donuts down the drain and I am a freemium player and I spent a year collecting that amount and 25% gone just like that on a useless character.

Happened to me too. I am the (not-so) proud owner of a SP juggler for 60 Donuts!! Luckily I am no longer freemium, but I had to purchase more donuts without any kind of deal if I wanted the grumple AND santa's village...
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited January 2014

You're lucky they offered you anything at all.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    8injoe wrote:
    With every game update you need to reset the confirm button, as ea sets it off automatically in each update (probably for this exact reason so you accidentally spend your donuts and are forced to buy more)

My confirmation button has never, i repeat, NEVER been reset after an update. Be it small or large.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!