EA Forums - Banner

need help- web designing

1&1 MyWebsite :mrgreen:

Replies

• simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited January 2014
    I use the vistaprint at the moment £10 a month.
    I done it myself and it's..... let say it's very simple ;)
    WordPress host websites for $14 a YEAR so I want to move to em but need someone's help.
    I dome my homework- all's done on the paper 100% design just make it digital ;)
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    I haven't a clue but have you looked a squarespace.com? You can build it there for free and if u like it then you can pay for it I prolly could find a discount code to. If ur looking for a site that is
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited January 2014
    I haven't a clue but have you looked a squarespace.com? You can build it there for free and if u like it then you can pay for it I prolly could find a discount code to. If ur looking for a site that is

All the hosting sites are the same, they've got tamplates to fill and useful guides.... I done it and I admit I'm not good.with it.
    I can plan on the paper but cannot make it happen....
    Thanks for the link but it's $16 a month and WordPress is exactly the same. for $14 a year.
    Cheers anyway
    I texted spAndex couple days ago, asking can he do it, if I'll pay em but no response yet :|
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited January 2014
    simbass7 wrote:

All the hosting sites are the same, they've got tamplates to fill and useful guides.... I done it and I admit I'm not good.with it.
    I can plan on the paper but cannot make it happen....
    Thanks for the link but it's $16 a month and WordPress is exactly the same. for $14 a year.
    Cheers anyway
    I texted spAndex couple days ago, asking can he do it, if I'll pay em but no response yet :|
    yeah spAnser is the best person too ask as he is very clever with a lot that stuff :lol:

I don't really no much about sqare space vs wordpress, I just hear that squarespace is more easier to use. But I wouldn't no :lol: Hopefully spAnser will get back to you on that :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.