EA Forums - Banner

Regarding the latest update

AllenDelic wrote:
Does anyone know how long the duff racer will be available? Like how many hours left... I have like 130k $ and I need to save up, lols..
at last till monday i think.
sunday is part 2 of the quest with the new Duff Blimp.
time till it ends has not been released

Replies

• madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Since it's tied to Superbowl and there's still another free item that will reportedly be released on Sunday, I'd guess you have until Monday morning.
  • lolreallynext
    186 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    i could almost guarentee till sunday at least.. since the update references the super bowl
  • AllenDelic
    161 posts
    edited January 2014
    Allright thanks fellas. So are we getting a free blimp on Sunday if I understood correctly? ..
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    AllenDelic wrote:
    Allright thanks fellas. So are we getting a free blimp on Sunday if I understood correctly? ..
    not barney blimp but a whole new Duff Blimp yes. u can check on tstonews the pic
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • AllenDelic
    161 posts
    edited January 2014
    Oh I see thanks.

When is valentines update coming then?
  • MelodiousGiant
    56 posts
    edited January 2014
    AllenDelic wrote:
    Oh I see thanks.

They made the announcement yesterday that the next big update wasn't going to hit until mid-March, suggesting players spend their extra donut money on their wives and husbands instead.
  • gregp07
    120 posts
    edited January 2014
    MelodiousGiant wrote:
    They made the announcement yesterday that the next big update wasn't going to hit until mid-March, suggesting players spend their extra donut money on their wives and husbands instead.
    Where was this announcement, where can I find it? And who made it? Is this real?
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    And of course I blew through $300k last night remodeling and setting up some farms on new plots. Grrr.
  • AllenDelic
    161 posts
    edited January 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    And of course I blew through $300k last night remodeling and setting up some farms on new plots. Grrr.

Same here, lols.
    Hopefully I'll be by 250k by tomorrow though.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    gregp07 wrote:
    MelodiousGiant wrote:
    Where was this announcement, where can I find it? And who made it? Is this real?
    AGAIN
    that's the announcement there won't be any EPISODE OF THE CARTOON in february
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    AllenDelic wrote:
    Oh I see thanks.

What? Where did you found this out? If it's true' it sucks. How hard can it be to add some pixels or just some decorations? I want mooore!! :lol::lol::mrgreen:
  • jenichu682
    324 posts
    edited January 2014
    gregp07 wrote:
    MelodiousGiant wrote:

There was no announcement like that. Don't worry, the V-Day update will be here soon.
  • Dannesand
    434 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    jenichu682 wrote:
    gregp07 wrote:
    MelodiousGiant wrote:

There was no announcement like that. Don't worry, the V-Day update will be here soon.

Ah ok good :lol: was worried there for a moment :lol:

Here's the link btw, he mixed it up with the episodes http://tstotopix.me/tag/the-simpsons-no-episodes-february-2014/
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.