EA Forums - Banner

Golden Scratcher Problems, But It's Not All Bad!

I had two golden scratchers not show up after I purchased them, but when I contacted EA, they told me that I had to send in screenshots, but my Kindle is a first generation, so it does not take screenshots. So I got screwed out of my two golden scratchers because of the type of device I use.

Replies

• indieauthorALH
    240 posts
    edited January 2014
    I had two golden scratchers not show up after I purchased them, but when I contacted EA, they told me that I had to send in screenshots, but my Kindle is a first generation, so it does not take screenshots. So I got screwed out of my two golden scratchers because of the type of device I use.

I think you misunderstood. They asked me for a screenshot of my proof of purchase too, but what I sent was a screenshot off my computer showing my Amazon purchase confirmation email. I could also have taken a screenshot from the 'your orders' area on the Amazon site itself. I suggest you get back in touch with EA on this issue, I'm sure you can get your donuts.
  • EmmieEmmies
    83 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Ohh. I feel stupid. I replied to them that my kindle does not take screenshots, and they sent me a reply that they couldn't do anything without a screenshot of it. I will get back to them. Thank you so much. Lol.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!