EA Forums - Banner

Kang & Kodos

Maybe at Halloween

Replies

• subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    Yeah maybe this halloween, wouldnt think they would be part of a questline and just be bought outright.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11660 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    subii42 wrote:
    Yeah maybe this halloween, wouldnt think they would be part of a questline and just be bought outright.
    probably they'll both be donuts next time tough, cause first time one was donut, the next the other one was donuts (through the Ray Gun buy), so...
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • subii42
    2737 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    subii42 wrote:
    probably they'll both be donuts nexdt time tough

+1 :thumbup:
  • AllenDelic
    161 posts
    edited January 2014
    Okay, cool.
    How about Kumiko, Rex Banner? will those ever come back?
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    AllenDelic wrote:
    Okay, cool.

Not sure about them 2 but u never no
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    With Kumiko being tied directly to a one-off episode, I'd be surprised if they brought her back. Unless she becomes a recurring character. I've not watched the latest eps, is her, er.. role with CBG ongoing?
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited January 2014
    they might bring them back at halloween..

one should be free the other premium as it was last Halloween
  • Alkurian
    75 posts
    edited January 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    With Kumiko being tied directly to a one-off episode, I'd be surprised if they brought her back. Unless she becomes a recurring character. I've not watched the latest eps, is her, er.. role with CBG ongoing?

considering she his wife, it should be ongoing, like apu and manjula.
    unless of course it was just for her green card, then shes long gone by now..
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited January 2014
    Kumiko could well do a Fat Tony - if she does indeed become a recurring character a la Manjula, perhaps a level update with her own building?
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited January 2014
    AllenDelic wrote:
    Okay, cool.

Given that Kang was available Halloween 2012 and 2013, I'd say there's a solid chance of him returning in 2014 (for Halloween of course). I'd imagine that Kodos would follow suit and also be available.

Kumiko was just released a few weeks ago. Her return is very questionable. She may become a character for a future level, or she may become available at any point in time (limited) or even just flat out offered full time.

Rex Banner was given for July 4th 2013 update, given he was tied to a holiday, I would make a safe bet he'd return for July 4th 2014. He could also be re-released at some point in time, but no one knows except EA.

Other characters like Shauna are in the same situation as Kumiko or Rex - could be any time, could become permanently premium, could be free... possibilities are endless.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited January 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    AllenDelic wrote:
    Okay, cool.

Given that Kang was available Halloween 2012 and 2013, I'd say there's a solid chance of him returning in 2014 (for Halloween of course). I'd imagine that Kodos would follow suit and also be available.

Kumiko was just released a few weeks ago. Her return is very questionable. She may become a character for a future level, or she may become available at any point in time (limited) or even just flat out offered full time.

Rex Banner was given for July 4th 2013 update, given he was tied to a holiday, I would make a safe bet he'd return for July 4th 2014. He could also be re-released at some point in time, but no one knows except EA.

Other characters like Shauna are in the same situation as Kumiko or Rex - could be any time, could become permanently premium, could be free... possibilities are endless.

rex banner should come back for s_t pats day and have a beer baron questline.

seriously why s t censored??
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.