EA Forums - Banner

Green graffiti on my townhall

Just sayin ... instead of "El Barto" in red, there's two female shadow forms in green on my townhall's dome with the mop indicating it's graffiti to be cleaned ... I done been Frink'd again.
This has happened to me as well. This topic has been spoken about in I think another thread.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited January 2014
    Just sayin ... instead of "El Barto" in red, there's two female shadow forms in green on my townhall's dome with the mop indicating it's graffiti to be cleaned ... I done been Frink'd again.
    This has happened to me as well. This topic has been spoken about in I think another thread.

Several other threads, actually. It's a common graphics glitch that takes this shadow:
    DSC07134_zps688b3ac3.jpg
    (the animation for Town Hall)

...and puts it in place of graffiti, or sometimes half the graffiti, like so:
    DSC07137_zpse0264782.jpg
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited January 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Several other threads, actually. It's a common graphics glitch that takes this shadow:
    DSC07134_zps688b3ac3.jpg
    (the animation for Town Hall)

...and puts it in place of graffiti, or sometimes half the graffiti, like so:
    DSC07137_zpse0264782.jpg
    Dat Graffiti :-o
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!