Replies

• gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    Updated to Try-N-Save
  • bucklandglen
    14 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have decorated all my buildings the bowl a rama task has started but not the mapple task really annoying
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have decorated all my buildings the bowl a rama task has started but not the mapple task really annoying

Have you done all the quests leading to the Mapple store?
  • thejazzdiva
    220 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    These have all been answered in this other post http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9043283.page
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    These have all been answered in this other post http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9043283.page

Yep I noticed that guy now added Christmas quests to his guide, but I might aswell keep this one, and it has more detail aswell ;)
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    Now fully updated with all Christmas quests!!!
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    Bump
  • EmceeHammer
    39 posts
    edited December 2012
    bump for a good thread

i like this thread better than gameteep because gameteep doesnt have the order of quests
  • brenner_yes
    1156 posts
    edited December 2012
    I think i may be stuck without moe's, but is having moe's bar it mandatory to move past '13) Barney - Drink at Moe's (8 hrs)' to build the try n save and as well move on to get the other items tat follow?
  • kschold
    235 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yes_Brenner
  • Lsleong
    258 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I think i may be stuck without moe's, but is having moe's bar it mandatory to move past '13) Barney - Drink at Moe's (8 hrs)' to build the try n save and as well move on to get the other items tat follow?

I'm in the same sad boat :( I've been hoping to progress on regular non-Christmas tasks, but my game won't even prompt me to build the church yet. I think that comes before Moe's. Doh!!!

But thanks for the post, gazzajay. I appreciate the detail a lot!
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    Lsleong wrote:

I'm in the same sad boat :( I've been hoping to progress on regular non-Christmas tasks, but my game won't even prompt me to build the church yet. I think that comes before Moe's. Doh!!!

But thanks for the post, gazzajay. I appreciate the detail a lot!

No probs :)

I guess you will have to yes. I can remember when I was getting towards church/moes and I seemed to get a huge gap with no quests for buildings, even though I was a high enough level for them
  • azchristopher
    239 posts
    edited December 2012

Not needed. I don't have Moe's yet and was prompted to build the Try n Save anyway after Barney sobered up.
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    Bump
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    Bumped
  • RonNasty64
    43 posts
    edited December 2012
    Is Satan's Little Helper the last quest?
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    RonNasty64 wrote:
    Is Satan's Little Helper the last quest?

Yep the second Funzo is optional, no quest for it, and I'm guessing you wrote satan by mistake lol
  • gazzajay
    327 posts
    edited December 2012
    Updated with some extra info
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!