EA Forums - Banner

To all the house farmers

40 donuts haha I don't think ea would roll out of bed for that :lol:

Replies

• PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    No way. Not even one donut. 216 houses, only takes me about 3 min to clear them. AND they are not once in 24hr orange like you have, they are mostly 7hr blue houses, so I clear them 2-3 times a day.

I wouldn't even pay a donut that would clear my whole town at once, character tasks and all.

Now....

I did play a game before which had a % fee for clearing an island. I may pay 5% money and points to clear whole town at once, char tasks, buildings, krustyland without entering, everything.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    No way. Not even one donut. 216 houses, only takes me about 3 min to clear them. AND they are not once in 24hr orange like you have, they are mostly 7hr blue houses, so I clear them 2-3 times a day.

I wouldn't even pay a donut that would clear my whole town at once, character tasks and all.

Now....

I did play a game before which had a % fee for clearing an island. I may pay 5% money and points to clear whole town at once, char tasks, buildings, krustyland without entering, everything.

I totally agree with u :thumbup:
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited February 2014
    You are missing the point of TAPPED OUT
  • jenichu682
    324 posts
    edited February 2014
    mpwarner wrote:

Exactly. While I no longer have a house farm (used to have ~250 blue house), the point was to earn $/xp to get donuts, not the other way around.
  • strmanglr
    43 posts
    edited February 2014
    mpwarner wrote:

I would disagree. The fun of tapped out for me is the story lines and earning new stuff but mostly the designing of my town.

Tapping my houses is work and a pain in the
  • Renamed8736
    231 posts
    edited February 2014
    mpwarner wrote:
    And there it is. The whole point of the game...TO TAP.
    If you want something easier, try going to pre school. They might have something.
    Creation forbid that you have to tap the screen on your phone a few hundred times a day... Actually, here's another simple solution to your first world issue. STOP PLAYING..
  • strmanglr
    43 posts
    edited February 2014
    mpwarner wrote:
    And there it is. The whole point of the game...TO TAP.
    If you want something easier, try going to pre school. They might have something.
    Creation forbid that you have to tap the screen on your phone a few hundred times a day... Actually, here's another simple solution to your first world issue. STOP PLAYING..

Wow, someone has anger issues.
  • strmanglr
    43 posts
    edited February 2014
    Is it the bitter cold, the fact that you have to listen to French daily, or that ur hockey teams suck?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!