EA Forums - Banner

Finally got in

bren1960 wrote:
Got in, everything there, but logging out it crashed & back at not connecting. Could be high volume.
On ipad

I got in once on my iPhone long enough to harvest my corn and plant roses, then crashed.

Replies

• bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    Yea, I did what I needed. Don't need anything more until the roses are done tomorrow
  • cornick1234
    189 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Same here, managed to plant roses and put people on tasks and now back to cannot connect to server.
  • jayjaykay00
    242 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Same here. Got it, planted roses, went to finally clean up my friends list, managed to clear three then it crashed and I'm back to maybe if you try again...you can get another chance to try again!
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited February 2014
    Finally was able to get in the forum after at least 5days without being able to connect to the forum server...but now I can't access my game...
  • yxcdf3452
    85 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    Same here, got in and planted roses then game crashed and cannot connect now
  • Veggiefox
    95 posts
    edited February 2014
    You guys are doing better than me! My crops are probably dead from yesterday and I haven't even gotten to see the new update :cry:
    I'm on Android.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    Veggiefox wrote:
    You guys are doing better than me! My crops are probably dead from yesterday and I haven't even gotten to see the new update :cry:
    I'm on Android.

I really think this is why they give 24 hrs for the task to start. Clean up the mess. I think in a few hrs. You can update. Crossing my fingers for u
  • DryFlyRiver
    10 posts
    edited February 2014
    I still have not been able to get in yet. ugh
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Well, lucky you!

I'm still unable to get in!!!!!! :evil:
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • diddoboydiddo
    131 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I can't get in either. What a piece of crap!!!
  • drew3rdof3
    104 posts
    edited February 2014
    Same connection issues on my Droid DNA. Yes, it is frustrating.
  • zhallman165
    35 posts
    edited February 2014
    Haven't been able to login since the update :evil:
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    It's going to be a long night lol
  • baylensmom
    786 posts
    edited February 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    Veggiefox wrote:
    I'm on Android.

I really think this is why they give 24 hrs for the task to start. Clean up the mess. I think in a few hrs. You can update. Crossing my fingers for u

I got the update and then had a 12 hour grow roses task. Lost level 38, and all that came with it.
    What was the 24 hour task? Now I can't log in.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    baylensmom wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:
    Veggiefox wrote:
    I'm on Android.

I got the update and then had a 12 hour grow roses task. Lost level 38, and all that came with it.

I guess they changed the rose crop from 12 to 24 hrs & 50 hearts. I think to fix the game. I think you'll get level 38 back.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited February 2014
    baylensmom wrote:
    bren1960 wrote:
    Veggiefox wrote:
    I'm on Android.

Reportedly, some players see 12 hours, others see the 24 hour task. Mine was 24, and I sped it up. According to Spanser, it is supposed to be 24 hours. It's the same task to grow the rose bush, but not sure why there's a time discrepancy.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!