EA Forums - Banner

Gliches are gone with the update

One of my friends had newly ripened corn, that seems to have disappeared with the update. I specifically went looking for his farm. It only ripened like three days ago.

But my corn ripened early, so I moved it into my landing zone. If anyone is looking for a friend to tap their corn, if you tap mine, I'll tap yours. Send me a PM. I won't accept friend requests without it.

Replies

• ZebriannaNMB
    29 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    After the update, tapping a tile at a neighbors house just gives regular XP... No more 500+ XP bonuses :(
  • ayyezajac
    138 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    You can only tap neighbors characters... so with that in mind, I think that's intentional for Valentine's Day and after it's over, it'll go back to normal.
  • sflowers330
    644 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Stacking bug *does* still seem to be effective, I've had 2 addition SP tiles since the update.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    Doesn't have anything to do with them updating. After the roses are done you can collect hearts from all your neighbors. Until then you only get money. I collected hearts from all my neighbors even if they didn't update. I finished my rose task.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    One of my friends had newly ripened corn, that seems to have disappeared with the update. I specifically went looking for his farm. It only ripened like three days ago.

But my corn ripened early, so I moved it into my landing zone. If anyone is looking for a friend to tap their corn, if you tap mine, I'll tap yours. Send me a PM. I won't accept friend requests without it.

People can't tap your corn anymore. You need the farm to start valentines. It's a cool update. After people harvest their roses they can only tap characters not buildings.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    Stacking bug *does* still seem to be effective, I've had 2 addition SP tiles since the update.

Yes, until people finish the rose quest. Then it's not an option. You're wasting time to get cool things that are limited.
  • maavich211
    133 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I noticed in my friends towns that you cant clean the building graffiti any more
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    maavich211 wrote:
    I noticed in my friends towns that you cant clean the building graffiti any more

Nope just people soon.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    ayyezajac wrote:
    You can only tap neighbors characters... so with that in mind, I think that's intentional for Valentine's Day and after it's over, it'll go back to normal.

On this issue of characters- does anyone know if there are any benefits for our neighbors if we tap on certain ones? I've noticed that sometimes the tappable chars are clearly on tasks & sometimes they're just wandering, does it make a difference who I tap?
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    jae_bazz wrote:
    ayyezajac wrote:

On this issue of characters- does anyone know if there are any benefits for our neighbors if we tap on certain ones? I've noticed that sometimes the tappable chars are clearly on tasks & sometimes they're just wandering, does it make a difference who I tap?

Omg, it's so hard to figure out a zillion characters. Takes up to much time either way. Just tap
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    jae_bazz wrote:
    ayyezajac wrote:

Omg, it's so hard to figure out a zillion characters. Takes up to much time either way. Just tap

That's what I was hoping. Not caring about what I tapped was SO MUCH faster- I made it through all my friends in 20 min! :)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    ayyezajac wrote:
    This explains why I went to a neighbor's town earlier and saw literally nothing to tap. Guess I need to wait until my roses are finished tomorrow.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!