EA Forums - Banner

Wondering if anyone tried this yet

I don't think ANYTHING is stackable anymore. I tried stacking my corn before clearing it to plant roses and no, it doesn't stack anymore.

I would love to be proven wrong!

Replies

• rashadmacki
    40 posts
    edited February 2014
    Im just asking coz i was stupid enuf to tap on "do it" icon and it cleared my corn
    Just wanted to know is i couldve stacked corn if i havent
    Ohh the remorseee!!! It's killing mee!! :P
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Im just asking coz i was stupid enuf to tap on "do it" icon and it cleared my corn
    Just wanted to know is i couldve stacked corn if i havent
    Ohh the remorseee!!! It's killing mee!! :P

No need for remorse. I tried stacking my corn before planting the roses and it most definitely did NOT work. So you didn't miss out on anything.
  • rashadmacki
    40 posts
    edited February 2014
    Good to know
    Thank u :)
    Im just **** at ea coz i only had 7 days left for my corn :(
    I wanted to get sm of that stacking money :P
  • jlenko
    69 posts
    edited February 2014
    I also tried stacking the corn that was finished up quickly by the update.. did not work for me.

I am still able to stack Squidport tiles though.. but they do not generate as much XP for the tapper.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    jlenko wrote:
    I also tried stacking the corn that was finished up quickly by the update.. did not work for me.

I am still able to stack Squidport tiles though.. but they do not generate as much XP for the tapper.

As soon as people harvest the rose bush, only characters can be tapped. No buildings, tiles etc. not an option
  • jlenko
    69 posts
    edited February 2014
    Since I haven't harvested my rose bush yet.. is it only playable characters? Or all those useless ones too (eg. the zombies, King Snorky, Christmas Raccoon, etc)
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    My Open Air and Ch6 appear to still be working. After I harvested the first rose bush, one of my neighbors added a handshake to both.
  • AARONRTD
    1819 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    jlenko wrote:

As soon as people harvest the rose bush, only characters can be tapped. No buildings, tiles etc. not an option

I saw wilted moonshine in a friends town, so I assume it's tapable. But can they be stacked? I will try when my roses or done.
  • mdawny
    325 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    jlenko wrote:
    Since I haven't harvested my rose bush yet.. is it only playable characters? Or all those useless ones too (eg. the zombies, King Snorky, Christmas Raccoon, etc)

I noticed that you can click on the YETI. I did twice when visiting. I don't know about the others though.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I have not tried stacking, but Witch Marge does work!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.