EA Forums - Banner

Hearts Limit?!?!

Prev1
Well, there does seem to be a decay of how many hearts you can collect, but it doesn't go to zero.

Replies

• goldfly186
    35 posts
    edited February 2014
    yes--- it does actually! you get a pop up message at the end of your run of puny 1 heart visits saying that you've reached the limit for the day but to please feel free to keep visiting the rest of your friends! (ha)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2014
    goldfly186 wrote:
    yes--- it does actually! you get a pop up message at the end of your run of puny 1 heart visits saying that you've reached the limit for the day but to please feel free to keep visiting the rest of your friends! (ha)

Oh does it? Thats a shame, i was trying to visit all my friends last night but got logged out and couldnt get back in to finish visiting. That is a proper shame you cant collect hearts from all neighbours
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • LPNintendoITA
    11587 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    The limit reaches 0 when you actually can't visit friends anymore. I reached 0 when i reached my last friend. next time i hit the > it showed me Other Springfield.
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2014
    The limit reaches 0 when you actually can't visit friends anymore. I reached 0 when i reached my last friend. next time i hit the > it showed me Other Springfield.

+1 I had this earlier today, when i finished visiting people, so it should re-start again the following day

FTg5aYSl.png
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Does the heart limit also apply to my own town? Thus, if lots of people visit me and leave hearts, can I still collect them even though I reached my neighbour visiting limit? Or is the cap applied to the combined totals of my town and neighbour visits?
  • Skydude252a
    70 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    OK, guess I need to change my screen name so I show up earlier in the list if I want people to visit me...
  • bennyticklez
    100 posts
    edited February 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    goldfly186 wrote:

Oh does it? Thats a shame, i was trying to visit all my friends last night but got logged out and couldnt get back in to finish visiting. That is a proper shame you cant collect hearts from all neighbours

I'm glad my name starts with a B now. Makes me early in everyone's friends list! :D
  • Jayadams86
    10 posts
    edited February 2014
    I was trying to figure out what this counter meant and now I get it.

When you are visiting a friends town you see your heart totals in the bottom left corner. Below it it tells you how many hearts you will get for the next XX number of actions. I noticed it at 30 actions when it changed from 4 to 3.

Hope that helps.
  • mofomonkey1
    103 posts
    edited February 2014
    Just a friendly tip....dont tap yur other Springfield or one of yur neighbours misses out on hearts. They allowed just enough hearts so we can tap 100 neighbours. 3 taps each.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11587 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Just a friendly tip....dont tap yur other Springfield or one of yur neighbours misses out on hearts. They allowed just enough hearts so we can tap 100 neighbours. 3 taps each.
    i tapped on it and didn't miss on any
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Fibi391
    13 posts
    edited February 2014
    I think they put this limit in to stop the practice of visiting 100 neighbors, un-neighboring them, adding 100 new neighbors and going visiting again. I don't think very many people were doing that, but I do remember seeing a few posts here at Christmas time laying that out as a gift card maximizing strategy.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited February 2014
    Fibi391 wrote:
    I think they put this limit in to stop the practice of visiting 100 neighbors, un-neighboring them, adding 100 new neighbors and going visiting again. I don't think very many people were doing that, but I do remember seeing a few posts here at Christmas time laying that out as a gift card maximizing strategy.

No I think they did that to even the score. So that you don't assume you have to have 100 friends to complete the event. So therefore they limited how much you do get from friends.

If anything, I'm thinking of zapping a number of the 1 heart ones. Barely makes it worth it.
  • Yak_Fuji
    22 posts
    edited February 2014
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    Fibi391 wrote:

No I think they did that to even the score. So that you don't assume you have to have 100 friends to complete the event. So therefore they limited how much you do get from friends.

If anything, I'm thinking of zapping a number of the 1 heart ones. Barely makes it worth it.

Or by limiting the number of hearts you get, they limit the potential number of spins...if you want more you need to cough up the coin.
  • adam19812005
    58 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I just speed up my crop with witch marge. I visited everyone,even though the heart count went down towards the end.

I can see some players quitting at 1 heart per tap.

I am happy to be Adam!
  • SELFLESS CREED
    25 posts
    edited February 2014
    From visiting all of my friends it would seem you still get 6 hundred hearts from visiting all 100 friends so its not any different from collecting 3 coins a day during xmas. It just seems that way because it drops to one heart after a while. I could be wrong though, I didn't pay too much attention my heart total before starting. I did get three spins after visiting though
  • brockrui
    60 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    This sucks for the people with names started with the letter Z...as no one will go tap on their town since people are tapped out by then
  • arwalker2286
    28 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Ok then, half of you start at "M". ;)
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    i tapped on it and didn't miss on any

I had one friend left too. I went ahead and tapped them anyway.
  • Zeosly
    46 posts
    edited February 2014
    :?

Stupid alphabet.
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I visited all 100 friends and ran out of hearts exactly then. I wasn't able to collect any hearts in "Other Springfield."

So, those with 100 friends, don't visit Other Springfield until you've taken care of all your real friends or you'll being shafting your last neighbor Zzzyzz Zyzberg.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.