EA Forums - Banner

People are freaking over being last

I'd like to pick my own order. Or at least the first 20.

Replies

• heatherbea444
    234 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    The hearts run out for the person collecting towards the end of the friends list. If your last you still get the hearts. Just like the first few the person collects 5 but the person receiving still gets two.

I also love the new way friends list is set up.
    In alphabetical order
    Know when a friend last played
    If they updated ( this you know if it reads unknown when last played)
    Their level

Feel free to add

I'm on android and I haven't noticed seeing when a friend last played and if they've updated. Is this an iphone only thing?
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    FYI, you can go backwards on your now alphabetized friends list by hitting the "back" neighbor arrow from your Other Springfield.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited February 2014
    mpwarner wrote:
    I'd like to pick my own order. Or at least the first 20.

Thats not a bad idea at all :) Sorting all 100 friends would be a mission tho.

I am glad it back to alphabetical tho
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • AlanSherer
    84 posts
    edited February 2014
    Perks of being at the start of the alphabet.
  • Skydude252a
    70 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Definitely time to put the a (put initially because this is not the account I use for all my other EA games, so it's an alternate) at the start of my username so people are more likely to get to me...
  • laurianric18
    224 posts
    edited February 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    The hearts run out for the person collecting towards the end of the friends list. If your last you still get the hearts. Just like the first few the person collects 5 but the person receiving still gets two.

In alphabetical order
    Their level

Feel free to add

I'm on android and I haven't noticed seeing when a friend last played and if they've updated. Is this an iphone only thing?

Ditto this. Anyone know? iOS only?
  • mofomonkey1
    103 posts
    edited February 2014

I am glad it back to alphabetical tho [/color][/quote]

Indeed.. Makes things much easier
  • kandycanada
    395 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    FYI, you can go backwards on your now alphabetized friends list by hitting the "back" neighbor arrow from your Other Springfield.

You could do that before. When they first intro'd the toggle arrows.
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    drumnman wrote:

You could do that before. When they first intro'd the toggle arrows.

Yep. Just offering the tip in case those "freaking out" didn't know.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    bren1960 wrote:

In alphabetical order
    Their level

Feel free to add

I noticed that it only shows the last logged in info on some people. I think it only works with people who have updated. People who stopped playing don't show anything about last played.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • Yak_Fuji
    22 posts
    edited February 2014
    bren1960 wrote:

In alphabetical order
    Their level

Feel free to add

While the hearts gained for those receiving is the same, the diminishing returns means there is less incentive for a player to go all the way to the end of their friends list unlike in previous events. The mugs with Y starting their name have to hope for people going in reverse order. A friend with a lot of friends will likely hit burn out before reaching, particularly during non event times.
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    :(

How do we change usernames? iOS here.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    bren1960 wrote:

In alphabetical order
    Their level

Feel free to add

It's for both. When you go to your friends list tap milhouse & Bart. A list you can scroll comes up. Tap the name and their info. If it doesn't have when they played last, they haven't updated.

Also you can pick who to visit at your own speed. You don't have to go in order for the 5 hearts. Getting the hearts is so fast. You tap & go. Use the forward button & don't need to wait to collect.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    bren1960 wrote:
    When you go to your friends list tap milhouse & Bart. A list you can scroll comes up. Tap the name and their info. If it doesn't have when they played last, they haven't updated.
    Hey, that's cool!

This also appears to give you the option to unfriend directly from the game. I've got a pretty good list going at this point, but it's nice that I won't have to wait until I'm home at my computer if I need to clear out a little space.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Is the info concerning when they last played specific to when they last played THIS game, or does it mean the last time they were the in any game?
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    Is the info concerning when they last played specific to when they last played THIS game, or does it mean the last time they were the in any game?

In this game, not just origin who cares log in lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.