EA Forums - Banner

Who else is not spinning wheel?

I was able to remedy the issue of being put back to level 37 by reinstalling the game. I dunno, give that at try and maybe your feelings towards the wheel will change. On the plus side, after I reinstalled I got 2 more donuts for leveling up again even though I already hit level 38 prior to the event update. I'm not a huge fan of some of the wheel content to win but there are a couple items I would like to have.

Replies

• gcurtisjr
    45 posts
    edited February 2014
    Jesfer72 wrote:
    Fist they drop me back to level 37 then give us a wheel full of crap. I am not spinning the wheel at all through this update.

You need to get all of the prizes in order to unlock the Tunnel of Love though. The wheel is also much more friendly this time around than during Christmas. If you didn't play last year, I'd spin it for the chance to at least get the Choo Choo train. According to Spanser, it will be 50 donuts later on in this update.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    gcurtisjr wrote:
    Jesfer72 wrote:
    Fist they drop me back to level 37 then give us a wheel full of crap. I am not spinning the wheel at all through this update.

You need to get all of the prizes in order to unlock the Tunnel of Love though. The wheel is also much more friendly this time around than during Christmas. If you didn't play last year, I'd spin it for the chance to at least get the Choo Choo train. According to Spanser, it will be 50 donuts later on in this update.

also the train gives a 2.25 bonus
    i think the pond gives a bonus as well
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited February 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    gcurtisjr wrote:
    Jesfer72 wrote:

Really?
    ...cool I've got a few from last year
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    mpwarner wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    gcurtisjr wrote:
    Jesfer72 wrote:

Really?

well get them out.
    they added the bonus to the items with this update.
  • Frimar21
    269 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    well, with the problems they have had yesterday for the login, I have planted the 24hr rose bush only 18hrs ago, so I have 6 hrs left before really starting this V-update...
    so, no, I'm not spinning yet...
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm not spinning the wheel either. But, I haven't finished growing my first batch of rose bushes. After the first batch of roses is done then I will spin the wheel :D

Also, does anyone know if you can "Stack" handshakes on the roses?
  • L_B_123XD
    1709 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    I'm not spinning the wheel either. But, I haven't finished growing my first batch of rose bushes. After the first batch of roses is done then I will spin the wheel :D

I don't believe stackables are here full stop- visiting friends simply allows you to give cards- you can't tap buildings at all so I don't believe it will be possible to stack roses
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    L_B_123XD wrote:

I don't believe stackables are here full stop- visiting friends simply allows you to give cards- you can't tap buildings at all so I don't believe it will be possible to stack roses

Aaronrtd confirmed with feeder towns that you cannot stack roses.
  • angeladevil1979
    73 posts
    edited February 2014
    mpwarner wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    gcurtisjr wrote:
    Jesfer72 wrote:

Really?

I've got them too, already out on display :mrgreen:
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited February 2014
    Definitely spinning the wheel. There are some cool decorations to get. I'm glad it's not limited buildings on there with a 1% chance.

Basically where I'm at is 9 spins, 9 spots on the wheel are lit up. Granted the Pond and the Train were lit up when I started, but pegging 7 of the 8 new spots in 9 spins seemed pretty solid to me. My extra 2 spins got me an additional train and the other was a fountain (which I wanted more of those).

So perhaps today my wheel will be cleared ;-).
  • SELFLESS CREED
    25 posts
    edited February 2014
    Does anyone know if we can continue spinning after the wheel is cleared and we get the ride? It would be nice to continue to get the decorations and possibly multiple premium items I.e. the train
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Kind of sucks they started the event off with a 24 hour quest, because you literally cannot do ANYTHING until its finished.
  • jtf85
    2 posts
    edited February 2014
    i used donuts and just got it over with so i can finish redoing my town. i have so much stuff in my inventory i need to get out.
  • Jesfer72
    90 posts
    edited February 2014
    To me it's all crap even if they have multipliers. I have enough money that I can't buy anything and I don't keep playing to get donuts after so much xp. It waste time and makes the game that much more boring. If I didn't have so many donuts from Xmas I would be quitting this game cause its turning into garbage.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014

No, because you don't tap buildings, only characters.
    Also, keep planting rose bushes.
    Newbies, ignore other growing task during this update. Let it sit in your task book. Unless it's valentine related.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    Jesfer72 wrote:
    To me it's all crap even if they have multipliers. I have enough money that I can't buy anything and I don't keep playing to get donuts after so much xp. It waste time and makes the game that much more boring. If I didn't have so many donuts from Xmas I would be quitting this game cause its turning into garbage.

Quit the game. Why wait to get rid of donuts if you don't like the game?
    Now that it's fixed, I love the update
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!