EA Forums - Banner

Can characters receive valentines if involved in a task?

Yes friends can leave valentines with tasked charecters. They have to finish the roses task at the farm. Those still tapping houses haven't updated or still have to finish that task.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Do characters need to be outside for my friends to have something to tap? I keep a lot of them on outdoor tasks most of the time, anyway, but I want to make sure since some of them have no long-ish tasks outdoors.
  • ynotbgreen
    64 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Thanks for the response. I must just be ahead.
  • Gizmobanger
    42 posts
    edited February 2014
    ynotbgreen wrote:

no they can be indoors. i have willy waxing the floors and one of my friends tagged him. i collected the heart and he came outside for a sec then went back to work.
  • wilki1999
    3974 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Do characters need to be outside for my friends to have something to tap? I keep a lot of them on outdoor tasks most of the time, anyway, but I want to make sure since some of them have no long-ish tasks outdoors.
    no, any character, anywhere on any task (apart from storage) will be able to be clicked on.
  • bren1960
    1631 posts
    edited February 2014
    ynotbgreen wrote:

no they can be indoors. i have willy waxing the floors and one of my friends tagged him. i collected the heart and he came outside for a sec then went back to work.

Yep, and handshakes will come until they finish the roses. I kept from visiting friends until I finished so I could get all the hearts when visiting
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!