• shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited February 2014
    A time machine would help.

Any sensible comments?
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited February 2014
    Sorry but the event has ended. Unlike some others it appears this one cannot be completed at a later date
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited February 2014
    shaunareid wrote:

Any sensible comments?

Any sensible questions?
  • Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited February 2014
    shaunareid wrote:

Any sensible comments?
    lol :wink:

I don't think their is much you can do, untill/if they rerelease. But check your inventory just incase you have it....but it's very frustrating when u miss out on limited items
  • Rosshk
    729 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Next year's Superbowl?
    Nothing in this game is truly "limited" anymore.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    Have you tried closing the app re-booting your phone and re-starting the game? this may help then again the questline may be gone :( Sorry to hear this has happened mate
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Sounds like you went on holiday....... That's what happens.
  • spreadpanic4
    59 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    In all seriousness, though.... have you tried a time machine?
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    shaunareid wrote:
    Hey, I haven't posted anything for AAAAAAGES! But I need help please! I was on holiday last week so didn't play from Saturday 25th Jan to Sunday 2nd feb - I started the Super Bowl storyline but it just kinda stopped! I never got to the task of homer hosting the Super Bowl, it just didn't happen :( so now I don't have the free blimp! This really annoys me as I've been playing for years and got basically everything except a few premium bits!

Anyone have any ideas?!

The quests and blimp were only available February 2. Unfortunately, it seems that you will not be able to get them.

But there's a whale now.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited February 2014
    shaunareid wrote:

Any sensible comments?

Any sensible questions?

It was a sensible question you ****.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited February 2014

It's not like I missed it altogether, it let me start it but not finish it
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited February 2014
    In all seriousness, though.... have you tried a time machine?

Hilarious
  • MrWhiplash82
    766 posts
    edited February 2014
    shaunareid wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

Any sensible comments?

Any sensible questions?

It was a sensible question you ****.

I love you too, Honey Bunny.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    shaunareid wrote:

It's not like I missed it altogether, it let me start it but not finish it

See my previous post above :P
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited February 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Have you tried closing the app re-booting your phone and re-starting the game? this may help then again the questline may be gone :( Sorry to hear this has happened mate

Yeah tried all the classics! Lol Not having any of it! :evil: Cheers for my first valentines card today btw! Lol Oh, and for my first "in real life" view of the whale! Haha my daughter loves your town she says it's the best she's seen (out of our combined 150 friends!)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6273 posts Moderator
    edited February 2014
    Unfortunately, It seems you may be out of luck. Try doing what Neo offered & see if it lets you complete it. Also check your inventory. If nothing works. Then you're best bet is waiting until they re-release it again. Which shouldn't be too hard considering they re-released the exclusive Duff Racer.
  • sammercer12
    368 posts
    edited February 2014
    It might be back later on but it will probaly cost donuts
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited February 2014
    Like others mentioned, this was a slightly different quest. If you didn't do it on Feb. 2nd, it just disappears and won't let you finish. Unlike Thanksgiving (which I am still working through in some of my side towns!) or even the Oscar's Obstacles truck which I started on time but didn't finish until weeks later.

It sucks. Sorry, but there's nothing you can do about it.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited February 2014
    Unfortunately, It seems you may be out of luck. Try doing what Neo offered & see if it lets you complete it. Also check your inventory. If nothing works. Then you're best bet is waiting until they re-release it again. Which shouldn't be too hard considering they re-released the exclusive Duff Racer.

Yeah seems that way, cheers :) It was 16 months between the first release and re-release of the duff racer.... Roll on June 2015!! Lol :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited February 2014
    shaunareid wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Yeah tried all the classics! Lol Not having any of it! :evil: Cheers for my first valentines card today btw! Lol Oh, and for my first "in real life" view of the whale! Haha my daughter loves your town she says it's the best she's seen (out of our combined 150 friends!)

oh thought the re-booting of the phone might help / be an idea lol no problem on the cards mate :) best town your daughter has seen WoW nice tell her thank you very much :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!